From dji mini 2 to avata
762 3 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Polololo06
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi I've been flying the dji mini 2 for the past year and i can fly easily without any problem. I've done almost 30 hours in the lift off simulator and doing around 2-3 hours weekly. Is is the right time to change and if yes should I build my own fpv drone or buy the avata? Is it better to buy it with the old fpv goggles or the new one for avata? It it worth to add the new mini GoPro for better shots? Is the avata able to do tricks or does it have not enough power?Thanks in advance
2022-11-24
Use props
CappyA330
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38648 ft
United States

If you want to really FPV, get ready to crash - a lot. Building your own will give you are more robust frame etc. Find one that will fit the new O2 Air Unit with true camera protection.  Then you can fly with the confidence that when you crash, you won't likely break anything.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you looking to DJI Avata. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum that has an awesome experience with the said product. In addition, both DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Goggles 2 is compatible with the DJI Avata, one of the differences between the two product is that the DJI Goggles 2 offers better image quality with a Micro-OLED screen with a higher resolution of 1920 x 1080 against 1440 x 810 LCD display of the DJI FPV Goggles V2. For more specifications between the two products, you may access the link below. Thank you for your continued support.

https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-goggles
2022-11-24
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-24 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you looking to DJI Avata. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum that has an awesome experience with the said product. In addition, both DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Goggles 2 is compatible with the DJI Avata, one of the differences between the two product is that the DJI Goggles 2 offers better image quality with a Micro-OLED screen with a higher resolution of 1920 x 1080 against 1440 x 810 LCD display of the DJI FPV Goggles V2. For more specifications between the two products, you may access the link below. Thank you for your continued support.

https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-goggles

i tried both DJI FPV and DJI Avata.. i recommend DJI avata with the new goggles for sure
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules