2547 10 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi. I have the Avata with Goggles V2. I can not see on the screen the changes in FOV when switching from Norma/Wide/ Ultra wide. Is this normal?. The final video files show the different FOV but not when I'm flying.
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to clarify this query of yours for us to provide you with an accurate resolution. When you switch between Normal/Wide/Ultra, it doesn't show any changes on your Goggles/Livefeed, correct? However, the recorded video that was saved on the SD card doesn't have any issues. Please confirm. Thank you.
2022-11-25
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-25 19:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to clarify this query of yours for us to provide you with an accurate resolution. When you switch between Normal/Wide/Ultra, it doesn't show any changes on your Goggles/Livefeed, correct? However, the recorded video that was saved on the SD card doesn't have any issues. Please confirm. Thank you.

Same here, when changing wide, normal, fov in goggles doesn’t change output recorded does
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Elephant Apocalypse Posted at 11-26 09:57
Same here, when changing wide, normal, fov in goggles doesn’t change output recorded does

Thank you for the confirmation. I will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-11-28
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-25 19:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to clarify this query of yours for us to provide you with an accurate resolution. When you switch between Normal/Wide/Ultra, it doesn't show any changes on your Goggles/Livefeed, correct? However, the recorded video that was saved on the SD card doesn't have any issues. Please confirm. Thank you.

Hi. Yes that's exactly the case. Only the final sd card or internal memory videos show the different FOV's. The live feed on my V2 Goggles doesn't change.
2022-11-29
Use props
Denmar
lvl.1
Poland

Hi, I have the same problem with that. Did you get any solution from DJI?
2022-12-17
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Same here.....
2022-12-17
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Denmar Posted at 12-17 04:57
Hi, I have the same problem with that. Did you get any solution from DJI?

Hi. Not yet.
2022-12-17
Use props
Denmar
lvl.1
Poland

Hi... I received the answer from DJI concerning that problem, but it looks like a joke.

"Greetings from DJI.
We've re-confirmed with our senior engineer. The camera FOV will not change the view in the camera view of the goggles, while the shooting footage will have the "wide/ultra wide" effect. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Thanks for choosing DJI!

Best Regards,
William
DJI Technical Support"

It looks like they're joking.... So, DJI suggests that I can't see in my goggles what the camera exactly sees? Do they know what does the FPV mean? First person view! VIEW! VIEW! Goggles are the only way to observe the path of the quad! I'm completely disappointed! That's not what I expected from the DJI company. I hope they 'll take that under consideration making the firmware update. And I hope they will  fix it ASAP. Otherwise that would be the last DJI quad I bought.
2022-12-30
Use props
PiEz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94498 ft
United Kingdom

The FOV in the DJI googles 2 is far too big for fpv.I thought the issue would be resolved finding the ultawide/wide etc setting in the googles but it does nothing to the in google view and only effects the sd card footage.This is madness!!! Wheres the setting to alter in google fov DJI support ???? these googles are pretty much useless for flying tight gaps as they are.What on earth is going on here.Are we going to see a firmware update to fix this ?? like asap ?? ive just paid over 700 uk for these googles and they are no use at all really
2023-1-13
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Denmar Posted at 2022-12-30 12:21
Hi... I received the answer from DJI concerning that problem, but it looks like a joke.

"Greetings from DJI.

Hi. Unfortunately I was hoping for something like that from Dji. Sometimes it seems thT they don't give a f#@#@#ck!!!
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules