O3 Air Unit
2787 6 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
proneill9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1319 ft
United Kingdom

As they both use O3+ transmission, will the DJI RC be able to control the O3 Air Unit at a later date?
2022-11-27
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

O3+ and O3+ are actually different products in reference to Camera drones and FPV drones. The Air Unit, FPV Drone and Controller O3+ is a low latency transmission mode.
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, proneill9. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking forward to make DJI RC be compatible with O3 Air Unit. We currently don't have an answer about this but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support and understanding.
2022-11-27
Use props
DuskoK
lvl.1

Serbia

My vote for connecting O3 Air unit and DJI RC .
I already bought O3 air unit, and have DJI RC from my Mini 3 pro.
My hope was that I will in near future be able  to use O3 air unit on my RC planes with DJI RC controller without googles.

My O3 Air unit is waiting that feature, because it is so natural and logical
2022-12-15
Use props
djiuser_XaOSQYtKsFJF
New
Flight distance : 16493 ft
Latvia

Hello guys, i have problem with my Dji O3 Air Unit. So i buy new defender 24 with O3 air unit on the board and update all latest software before pairing. First i connect the dji googles 2 with air unit and there was a picture. Then i start to connect with TBS Tango 2 and it pairs. But now when i turnOn all devices the googles didnt show up a picture. I try to get back to oldest version, but all the same. When i try to bind with googles again, presing the link button, nothink happens. No led its turning on after presing link button in O3 air unit to link with googles.
Big hope that someone can help me
2023-3-3
Use props
Cuadrados
lvl.3
Spain

Sorry, wrong forum
2023-8-12
Use props
Francisco Martinez Mot
New

Spain

Hola, tengo un problema con la O3  a ver si os ha pasado. Volando en casa y a una distancia de unos 5 m. La unidad se desconecto y el drone fue al suelo. Esta todo actualizado y me preocupa que pueda pasar volando en exterior. Un saludo. (Utilizo el dji controler 2)
3-20 00:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules