Why dji store requires vat validation every month???
608 6 2022-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I was about to purchase new Avata yestarday (mine have some problem and is possible to be sent for weeks on repair) but dji store asked ma again and again to aply for vat registration wich takes 3-5 days so i did not order
Why? My company did not changed last 12 years, why i sholud reaply every month???
2022-11-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I never had that. (i'm not a company btw)
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Generally, verifications are valid for half a year. If your verification has expired, please apply again. If not, please check if you placed the order with the same account.
2022-11-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-29 04:18
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Generally, verifications are valid for half a year. If your verification has expired, please apply again. If not, please check if you placed the order with the same account.

Strange I buy Avata in Sep now I reaply  but the process takes time and my order is on hold as VAT is quite a bit of money
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alex_markov Posted at 11-29 06:29
Strange I buy Avata in Sep now I reaply  but the process takes time and my order is on hold as VAT is quite a bit of money

We've confirmed with the corresponding team that your last VAT 0% application has been approved on May 17, 2022, which has been expired on Nov. 17, 2022. Your recent registration has been rejected because the VAT registration number has not been filled in, please reapply.
2022-11-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-29 19:41
We've confirmed with the corresponding team that your last VAT 0% application has been approved on May 17, 2022, which has been expired on Nov. 17, 2022. Your recent registration has been rejected because the VAT registration number has not been filled in, please reapply.

I will
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Okay. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules