D-RTK 2 No Factory Reset
3580 12 2022-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCampbell
lvl.1

United States

Our D-RTK 2 - High Percision GNSS Mobile Station is stuck on firmware 3.0.  Downgrading to any earlier version fails and there is no option for factory reset using the DJI Assistant.  Any Ideas?
2022-11-29
Use props
DCampbell
lvl.1

United States

i am getting the following when updating between the drtk 2 unit and the controller.  "Failed to Update"  Updated Failed, please try again.  Error code: 3.
2022-11-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DCampbell Posted at 11-29 07:55
i am getting the following when updating between the drtk 2 unit and the controller.  "Failed to Update"  Updated Failed, please try again.  Error code: 3.

From 3.0 you cant downgrade
DRTK-2.JPG
Try to re-do the firmware install with DJI assistant 2 on a computer
2022-11-29
Use props
DCampbell
lvl.1

United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 11-29 13:53
From 3.0 you cant downgrade
[view_image]
Try to re-do the firmware install with DJI assistant 2 on a computer

Tried that with the assistant on updating the firmware on the controller to 3.0.  It downloads, transfers and completes but the firmware is still listed as 02.02.0612, even after a restart.  Is there a 3.0 BIN file available so i can try updating the firmware that way?
2022-11-30
Use props
jimmythejimjim
lvl.2
United States

I have the exact same issue
2022-12-10
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

There are meany complain about DRTK2 regarding fimware issue. Best options seems to open a ticket on DJI Support.
2022-12-10
Use props
JMay
lvl.1

Germany

I have the following (similar) problem:
I had last updated the D-RTK2 station (12/2021) to firmware 3.0. Now firmware 02.02.0612 is the latest firmware. Controller and drone are running 02.02.0612. Firmwares of the drone, controller and base station should be the same, so I tried to "downgrade" the station from 3.0 to 02.02.0612 using DJI Assistant 2. The firmware is downloaded, transferred and the downgrade process is started. The process stops at 15% with the message: "Restart device before updating". However, a restart does not help.

So what is to be done now?
2022-12-12
Use props
DCampbell
lvl.1

United States

we are stuck until someone can either get the 3.01 download to actually work or at least a BIN file so the controller and aircraft can be upgraded OR stop pushing out firmware that does not allow you to roll it back.  Maybe someone at DJI can actually pick one of those and update everyone else in the world.
2022-12-12
Use props
JMay
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Support Response:

"[...]

I have received prompt feedback from our development department:

The v03.01.0000 is the latest version - the .0612 displayed is the current firmware version of the drone & remote control, which is still displayed in the Assistant (therefore the downgrade also fails).

[...]"

2022-12-13
Use props
DCampbell
lvl.1

United States

Did you fix the download for the DJI Assistant for 03.01.0000 so we can update the firmware on the controller and aircraft?  can you post the 03.01.0000 BIN file?

My question is, why release a firmware for equipment that is then out of sync and not usable for the 3 pieces to work?
2022-12-13
Use props
Aerogenii
New

United States

hey guys did you find a solution for this? on the same boat! Guess teh hardware is too old for DJI to care about it.
2023-6-2
Use props
DCampbell
lvl.1

United States

No changes that i am aware of.  I am reviewing the remote identification rules now as well.  Like you said...too old to care.  The old Phantoms, as of this moment, will not meet the FAA Remote ID regulations BUT the newer models from DJI will.  Go figure.
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_ORF9m5gFxhsz
lvl.2

United States

DCampbell Posted at 6-5 03:31
No changes that i am aware of.  I am reviewing the remote identification rules now as well.  Like you said...too old to care.  The old Phantoms, as of this moment, will not meet the FAA Remote ID regulations BUT the newer models from DJI will.  Go figure.

Anyone come up with a fix for this firmware problem on the 2-RTK2 Base Station?  I was doing firmware upgrades today (in part to take care of the P4 RTK RID problem) and this problem came up when I tackled the base. Showed the same version, date and error issues as everyone else above reported.  
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules