I want to go back to Goggles V2 firmware 1.00.0606
8582 7 2022-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fiveflat
lvl.1

United States

When I received my goggles V2, I was forced to create an account and activate my goggles.  It went into update and installed firmware version 1.00.0607 and I DO NOT WANT this firmware.  
DJI, Please provide a path to downgrade to 1.00.0606
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to downgrade the firmware of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to V1.00.0606. We strongly recommend using the most latest firmware to avoid issues. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_DWcgtNgw8C1A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24367 ft
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-30 21:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to downgrade the firmware of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to V1.00.0606. We strongly recommend using the most latest firmware to avoid issues. Thank you for your understanding and support.
You can but you dont want, my goggles v2 dont work with the last 3 fw
2022-12-6
Use props
Razzreal FPV
lvl.1

United States

I didnt even get the choice, your support team just fucking upgraded for me when I sent them in for repair.  FUCK YOU D J I
2023-1-18
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

May I suggest that you give a look at this video ?

Of course it is somewhat unofficial...
2023-1-19
Use props
djiuser_5AZnDGdCrh4W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1227651 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-30 21:40

Y’all are really blowing it with the anti-roll back “feature” for the firmware. The signal for the goggles is so bad with the O3 air unit. I’ve crashed my drone multiple times because of loss of signal at no more than 100ft away. At this point I can’t fly my one drone without switching to a better system. I’ve already spent a lot on the one I have. No one asked for the anti-rollback part so why add it? All you’re doing is turning FPV away from using your product and taking money out of your own pockets.
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_5AZnDGdCrh4W Posted at 8-11 07:39
Y’all are really blowing it with the anti-roll back “feature” for the firmware. The signal for the goggles is so bad with the O3 air unit. I’ve crashed my drone multiple times because of loss of signal at no more than 100ft away. At this point I can’t fly my one drone without switching to a better system. I’ve already spent a lot on the one I have. No one asked for the anti-rollback part so why add it? All you’re doing is turning FPV away from using your product and taking money out of your own pockets.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and please know that we value and respect our customers' feedback.

As for the issues encountered, may we confirm the error message or code displayed on your screen prior to the incident? We can have the relevant team further checked by data analysis.
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_5AZnDGdCrh4W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1227651 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-11 11:25
Hello there! Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and please know that we value and respect our customers' feedback.

As for the issues encountered, may we confirm the error message or code displayed on your screen prior to the incident? We can have the relevant team further checked by data analysis.

The error message is visual signal lost. I haven’t been able to take it more than 200ft away from takeoff without losing signal. I have the newest O3 air unit and my V2 goggles were bought in December of 2022. I am also currently running everything on the newest firmware‘s. For comparison, I have the DJIFPV drone as wall and that drone I’ve taken up to 2 1/2 miles away with out losing signal. The people I have spoken to in the FPV online community have first suggested that I just don’t buy DJI products for FPV in the first place but the next suggestion is having to buy extra things like better antennas for the goggles, and also unlocking more channels to boost the signal. so in order to get my drone with the air unit on it to fly better I now have to buy even more extra things?
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules