861 13 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, i would recommend this wireless mic, it works very well with the DJI RC, its just plug and play.

There is one downside but its not bad, and that is that you cannot hear the playback whilst the receiver is plugged in, thats all.
Other than that, its good, the sound is good and loud enough.
2022-11-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting find Bashy.   Thanks for sharing the link.  
2022-11-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-30 03:49
Interesting find Bashy.   Thanks for sharing the link.

Serves a purpose and i got it at 50% off last week
2022-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the tip!
2022-11-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No problem
2022-11-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 11-30 04:53
Serves a purpose and i got it at 50% off last week

Now that's a deal too good to pass up.  
2022-11-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-30 13:53
Now that's a deal too good to pass up.

It sure was, its a shame Amazon wasn't like that throughout the Black Friday week, its stead there was a lot of price fiddling, either the item was for sale cheaper just prior then they put the price up and knocked it back again or they claimed it was a BF deal when in fact they used the RRP and discounted that making the price either dearer or the same price it always is. BF is a pretty big scam and a lottery if you don't do your homework. That mic was the only deal i made use of, had Amazon knocked down the RC Pro, i would have had that but they didn't so much as knock off a penny, there wasn't many deals for DJI stuff on there, i think about 4 that were actually a deal. Ok, I'm waffling, you can go now lol
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there, Bashy. We really appreciate you for providing us with your feedback on our DJI Mic. Rest assured that we continue to provide quality products for our consumers for their daily needs. We will also coordinate with our designated team with regard to your suggestion. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-30
Use props
fzahn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44469 ft

Germany

How do you use this Mic with the RC? Can you pls explain more? Thanks
2022-11-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fzahn Posted at 11-30 22:29
How do you use this Mic with the RC? Can you pls explain more? Thanks

Like i said, its plug and play, i.e. plug in receiver, turn on lapel, start screen recording.
2022-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

2022-12-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats a lot cheaper than some of the other ones Ive seen reviewed.
2022-12-1
Use props
enricorc_cz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

Nice tip! Thanks. If it wouldnt be so heavy it could be placed on the drone   Shame it has only 20m range...
2022-12-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 11-30 18:48
It sure was, its a shame Amazon wasn't like that throughout the Black Friday week, its stead there was a lot of price fiddling, either the item was for sale cheaper just prior then they put the price up and knocked it back again or they claimed it was a BF deal when in fact they used the RRP and discounted that making the price either dearer or the same price it always is. BF is a pretty big scam and a lottery if you don't do your homework. That mic was the only deal i made use of, had Amazon knocked down the RC Pro, i would have had that but they didn't so much as knock off a penny, there wasn't many deals for DJI stuff on there, i think about 4 that were actually a deal. Ok, I'm waffling, you can go now lol

Got to agree with you on the BF scams as I too noticed several.  There is always so much hype surrounding BF and people go into a blind buying frenzy.  You absolutely have to do your due diligence to make sure you are getting a deal and not paying normal price or a jacked up price.
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules