Samsung S22 won't work
756 6 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
huntingidaho
lvl.1
United States

I can't open the app on my Samsung S22 and I've aready downloaded the latest version. When I open the app it shows the home screen for a second then closes immediatly. Has anyone else had a problem with their S22? Thanks
2022-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, huntingidaho. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you are using the DJI Fly app? If yes, can you verify if you installed the app from the official DJI website? Kindly try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app from this link. If the issue remains, kindly provide a screen recording showing the issue. Please keep us posted. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-12-1
Use props
huntingidaho
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-1 23:08
Hi, huntingidaho. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you are using the DJI Fly app? If yes, can you verify if you installed the app from the official DJI website? Kindly try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app from this link. If the issue remains, kindly provide a screen recording showing the issue. Please keep us posted. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks, I uninstalled and then clicked on your link and got a Page Not Found Error 404?
2022-12-2
Use props
huntingidaho
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 12-1 01:28
Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!

Thank you I will try there.
2022-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

huntingidaho Posted at 12-2 06:11
Thank you I will try there.

Good luck! Hope you get an anser!
2022-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

huntingidaho Posted at 12-2 06:11
Thanks, I uninstalled and then clicked on your link and got a Page Not Found Error 404?

Hi there. Thanks for the prompt update. If the link did not work, kindly check this other one: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly}. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules