Connecting Hollyland Lark M1 to Pockect 2 with Do It All Handle
1836 5 2022-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jagdishbhatia
New

India

I had initially bought the pocket 2 without creator's combo. Later added the do it all handle.
Recently a friend gifted me Hollyland Lark M1 wireless mic.
Is it possible to connect the mic directly thrugh do it all handle?

Hollyland Lark M1 comes with the wireless receiver which can be connected to 3.5 mm input. However, it requires another attachment to hold with Pocket2.

Any guidance how to go about this is highly appreciated.

Thanks

2022-12-1
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Does the receiver have a hotshoe/coldshoe mount? If it does, there are some adapters for the Pocket 2 that enable you to connect hotshoe/coldshoe mounted devices to it. For example, I have the PGYtech Dataport to coldshoe adapter for the Osmo Pocket/Pocket 2, and the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod has a coldshoe adapter mount built-in.

I also have a DJI Mic and can plug that to the DJI Pocket 2 using a 3,5mm wire and mount it to Pocket 2 using those adapters, or by using a coldshoe slot on my LED panel. Do know though that with the PGYTech adapter, you might need something between the mic receiver and the adapter to tighten the connection (unless your receiver has a fastening mechanism such as a mount wheel). For me, it is way too loose with the DJI Mic receiver unless I put a piece of rubber strip between them.
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Since the Hollyland Lark M1 wireless microphone is a third-party external microphone, performance is not guaranteed. However, you may still try connecting it to the DJI Pocket 2 with the Do-It-All handle. Using a 3.5 mm camera cable, you can plug it into the Do-It-All handle connection port and the receiver's connection port. You may also refer to HGDC84's suggestions on how to mount or attach your wireless mic to the Pocket 2. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I've just spent about 10 minutes on the Hollyland Lark M1web page, and for the life of me I can't see any information about mounting using normal methods.  The receiver seems to have a clip but no provision for direct mounting to any camera, let alone the Pocket 2.  So I guess it's just up to the user to improvise how to clip the receiver to the camera - tricky, because no camera is clip friendly!  Maybe you are supposed to attach it to your belt with a cable running to the camera?  Hmmm. Weird.
2022-12-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

fansfe82067d Posted at 12-2 06:24
I've just spent about 10 minutes on the Hollyland Lark M1web page, and for the life of me I can't see any information about mounting using normal methods.  The receiver seems to have a clip but no provision for direct mounting to any camera, let alone the Pocket 2.  So I guess it's just up to the user to improvise how to clip the receiver to the camera - tricky, because no camera is clip friendly!  Maybe you are supposed to attach it to your belt with a cable running to the camera?  Hmmm. Weird.

I think I saw a mention somewhere that the clip is made in measures that enable it to be attached to a cold/hotshoe of a camera. No sure if this is true though as I have never had the chance to test said microphone.
2022-12-3
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 2022-12-3 06:38
I think I saw a mention somewhere that the clip is made in measures that enable it to be attached to a cold/hotshoe of a camera. No sure if this is true though as I have never had the chance to test said microphone.

Yes, the Lark M1 receive has a clip on the back that slides into a coldshoe.
2023-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules