DJI air2s and RC remote
1718 13 2022-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Why is it that when i do panoramic I am not getting the 360 degrees look you get when putting on facebook, is it panoramic, 180 then shoot?
also if I do master shots I get this message trying to make it see the image oh poor image, but tells me to use flyshare by clicking top right, I don't see anything, can I not generate master shots now on controller?
2022-12-5
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2022-12-5
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, TVDiscos. Thank you for your reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. To further verify the panorama issues, may we ask for a sample photo seen in the DJI RC? Regarding the error about the video not being supported, may we confirm the resolution set on your MasterShots? Please note that the RC can support downloading 4K and below non-10bit videos and all photos; (MasterShots, QuickShots, Hyperlapse, and Panorama), but the playback still only supports 1080p and does not support 4K video playback. If this is not the case, kindly let us know. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
2022-12-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJI RC is not designed for quality play back to do this transfer the video from the SD card in the drone to your phone you can do this using flyshare
2022-12-6
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

so download flyshre then make the mastershots?
this flyshare? http://www.myflyshare.com/
2022-12-6
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-6 00:45
The DJI RC is not designed for quality play back to do this transfer the video from the SD card in the drone to your phone you can do this using flyshare

To put on my phone then create a mastershots with dji fly app, I have to couple my phone to old controller with drone on, that controller has been decoupled from drone so as to use the RC one.

Should I not be able to create mastershots on the RC controller, this is the issue I have, it won't.
2022-12-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TVDiscos Posted at 12-6 01:39
To put on my phone then create a mastershots with dji fly app, I have to couple my phone to old controller with drone on, that controller has been decoupled from drone so as to use the RC one.

No you cant create a Mastershot on the DJI RC. Here is how to do it:

1) Remove the Micro SD card from the Drone and Put it in the DJI RC
2) Take your Phone with DJI Fly App installed
3) Transfer the file from the SD Card in the DJI RC to your Phone using Flyshare.
4) Mix your Mastershot on Your Phone
2022-12-6
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-6 13:44
No you cant create a Mastershot on the DJI RC. Here is how to do it:

1) Remove the Micro SD card from the Drone and Put it in the DJI RC

but my phone won't open DJI fly app because the phone has been disassociated with that account to allow the DJI rc to work.
2022-12-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TVDiscos Posted at 12-6 14:35
but my phone won't open DJI fly app because the phone has been disassociated with that account to allow the DJI rc to work.

You dont need to do that. I have my DJI account loaded and signed in on about 4 phones and 2 Ipads.

If it wont open Just Uninstall the DJI App on your phone, Download it again and sign in on your phone.

As far as controllers are concerned it is not the App that pairs with the Drone. It is the Controller nothing to do with the App.
2022-12-7
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok thanks, worked it out now, appreciate the help
2022-12-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello

I made this short video to help. Once you have signed in on the App on your phone here is how to use flyshare

2022-12-7
Use props
TVDiscos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for that
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, TVDiscos. Regarding the issues you're getting with your sphere panorama, please note that the spherical panorama picture is a viewing mode formed after special processing. If you need to view the spherical panorama, it is recommended to upload it to the Skypiexl platform, by which the users can view it with a spherical effect after sharing it. Therefore, both for the Android operating system and the iOS operation system, it is displayed with a spherical effect in App Reply or Editor. But after downloading to a mobile device or importing it to a computer, it is displayed as a flat viewing.
Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2022-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules