DJI fly update problems 1.8.0 (1245 official)
529 2 2022-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colshykush
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178215 ft
United Kingdom

since installing the recent update (On Google pixel 6) if i try and share to tik tok it tells me the app is not installed at first i tried uninstalling tik tok and reinstalling it same problem i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling DJI fly no difference i also found if i click the 3 dots on share it also tells me app not installed and i can go no further options for sharing are now limited to facebook, instagram, whatsapp and skypixel  is anyone else having similar issues ? Colin.
2022-12-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Colin. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are currently locating this issue urgently and expect to fix it in the future App version. Furthermore, if you can offer us the app log and the test time, it would greatly help us resolve the concern as soon as possible.
Here are the steps to get the app log:
1. Connect your Google Pixel 6 device to a computer via a USB cable.
2. Follow this path to get the logs: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG.
Once the logs have been exported, kindly share them with us via PM. This is to maintain security.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Have a nice day.
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules