Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikolaospaschalisgmail.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3093517 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello guys
I was trying to pair my Avata's goggles 2 with my DJI FPV, but I can not find the correct way (if possible)
Is there a way or not?
Could I find some detailed instructions?
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Goggles 2 only supports the DJI Avata, DJI Motion Controller, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI O3 Air Unit. We have not received any notification regarding compatibility with other models. Please continue to pay attention to the DJI official website. If there is any latest news, we will announce it on the official website as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-5
Use props
nikolaospaschalisgmail.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3093517 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 22:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Goggles 2 only supports the DJI Avata, DJI Motion Controller, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI O3 Air Unit. We have not received any notification regarding compatibility with other models. Please continue to pay attention to the DJI official website. If there is any latest news, we will announce it on the official website as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you very much !!!
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're very welcome! We appreciate your kind understanding. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and keep safe.
2022-12-7
Use props
willempost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149925 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I see a lot of people beta testing this
can I test this new firmware too?
I like to connect my airunits to the goggle 2
2022-12-7
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

willempost Posted at 12-7 09:29
I see a lot of people beta testing this
can I test this new firmware too?
I like to connect my airunits to the goggle 2

Im also interested in beta firmwares on goggles 2 if this adds FPV compatibility
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules