What Does 'Flight Distance' refer to under my avatar?
716 4 2022-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMcDaid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3090846 ft
United States

I notice not all accounts have flight distance listed under their account info/avatar, and some do but have strangely low numbers like 12 feet. Where is this data coming from and is there a way to control it and whether or not it is displayed?
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please screenshot the data for us to further verify the issue?
2022-12-7
Use props
SMcDaid
lvl.3
United States

2022-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The feet flown updates when you sync your flight data.  It is a setting in the Fly App that you can turn on or off.

For example i did a test flight years back and then accidentally synced the data.  For personal reasons I turned off sync data in the Fly App and keep it stored locally and not on the DJI server so my feet flown will never increase and will appear if I have flown very, very little.  It doesn't bother me what the feet flown shows under my avatar.
2022-12-7
Use props
SMcDaid
lvl.3
United States

I also don't really care about whether feet flown or my fleet flown are listed (see what I did there?). I'm just trying to figure out how this system works so I can take part more efficiently. I'm jumping into this hobby (and hopefully soon, 'business') with both feet, so I think this message board is going to be very useful to me!

Speaking of, I just crashed my FPV this afternoon and did some minor damage to the left front arm, so I'll be posting in another thread for some help in repairing it.
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules