Goggles 2 doesn't fit my nose/face
580 8 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
titanium38000
lvl.1
France

As already seen, many people complain about google comfort on the nose/face.
Could it be possible to get the stl/obj/any 3d format of the part that holds the foam ?

This would allow people to 3d print or design new foams that better fit our lovely faces ;)

Thanks,
Benoit.
2022-12-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

https://www.thingiverse.com/sear ... s&sort=relevant
2022-12-7
Use props
titanium38000
lvl.1
France

Well i checked before posting this question. They are stuff for the googles v1 and v2.
But unless i am blind or still a bit sleeping: i don't see anything relevant for the new googles 2.

Did you ?
2022-12-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

titanium38000 Posted at 12-7 01:19
Well i checked before posting this question. They are stuff for the googles v1 and v2.
But unless i am blind or still a bit sleeping: i don't see anything relevant for the new googles 2.

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-mode ... /dji-fpv-goggles-v2
2022-12-7
Use props
titanium38000
lvl.1
France

Well again, i though that you would make the difference between google 2 and google v2.
Again i am talking here about the google 2 (not the v2)
The link you are referring to is talking about v2.
Too bad DJI came with such poorly naming convention.
Any way this is still not what i am looking for.
2022-12-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Put your google or the component you want in 3D on a table, not completely white, not completely black. Place a ruler next to it with graduations in centimeters. Take a multitude of photos from all angles. Post it somewhere we can access. I can try to make you a 3D model from that.
also "dji fpv goggles analog v2" 3D Models to Print - yeggi
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Benoit. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern about having a  3D format of the part that holds the foam of Goggles 2 to our related department.  For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-7
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have found the face rubber to be reasonably soft after manipulation and can be manipulated to mould to your face. Just spends some time to change the shape of the faceplate to suit your nose. I have made mine wider by just pushing the nose section rubber away from the centre and continually rubbing it to make it stay there. It is now comfortable and I have no light bleed.
2022-12-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

bjr981s Posted at 12-7 03:53
I have found the face rubber to be reasonably soft after manipulation and can be manipulated to mould to your face. Just spends some time to change the shape of the faceplate to suit your nose. I have made mine wider by just pushing the nose section rubber away from the centre and continually rubbing it to make it stay there. It is now comfortable and I have no light bleed.

serious?
The rubber is really thin...

do you have some pictures??
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules