D-RTK2 single pole usage without drones
557 0 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smoggdesign
New

Romania

I’m a land surveyor (civil engineer), I have some questions about D-RTK2 usage possibilities.

In the past weeks I've been looking for some extra information about the D-RTK2. I know the D-RTK2 station is a base for drone’s RTK mapping and surveying.
But,
It’s possible to use the D-RTK2 without the drone system (for continuous measurements) like single pole equipment to do civil engineer jobs, like tracing some points / coordinates, measurement & point determination - Because in every representation and article what I saw on the internet, the D-RTK2 determinate the base point of the RTK system and help drones with flight orientation and surveying accuracy. The question is, DJI have some type of software or application (to connect the D-RTK2 to the phone) or some type of “controller” and use D-RTK2 for target measurements, like Leica GPS / Trimble GPS systems.

I asked this question because the D-RTK2 would meet all the support levels of GLONASS, GALILEO & BEIDO and serves purposes that I find worthwhile.

Thank you all!

2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules