DJI Fly Compatability
648 6 2022-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
circlej
New

United States

Is the DJI Fly app compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra?

2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching this to us. We are working to make your device Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra compatible with DJI Fly app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-12-7
Use props
dizzyfpv
lvl.1

Indonesia

my dji goggles 2 and o3 air unit not working on dji fly,, apps say not compatible. how to fix this issues?
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_56FBN7QUUMUM
New
Flight distance : 12129 ft
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-7 14:02
Hello there. Thank you for reaching this to us. We are working to make your device Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra compatible with DJI Fly app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi Guys, I bought the Dji min pro 3 as I could connect it directly to my phone, it worked once, the drone updated the day after I bought it and it will not connect to the phone now.  I bought this as I could download directly to my phone as I have no pc. I have contacted you 3 times and I got an automated message, then someone emailed me to tell me to try what had already been tried even after I emailed you to tell you it failed. after 3 messages and 2 emails no replys from support except to say they will be in contact. I have not used the product since the second day as it does not work and as no one at Dji cares i would like to know how to return it to the shop I purchased it from for a refund.
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_56FBN7QUUMUM Posted at 12-8 03:23
Hi Guys, I bought the Dji min pro 3 as I could connect it directly to my phone, it worked once, the drone updated the day after I bought it and it will not connect to the phone now.  I bought this as I could download directly to my phone as I have no pc. I have contacted you 3 times and I got an automated message, then someone emailed me to tell me to try what had already been tried even after I emailed you to tell you it failed. after 3 messages and 2 emails no replys from support except to say they will be in contact. I have not used the product since the second day as it does not work and as no one at Dji cares i would like to know how to return it to the shop I purchased it from for a refund.

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team to the corresponding team for further confirmation. Would you mind recording a video of the whole process and send us so that we can better confirm this issue and provide suggestions?
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_56FBN7QUUMUM
New
Flight distance : 12129 ft
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-8 06:32
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team to the corresponding team for further confirmation. Would you mind recording a video of the whole process and send us so that we can better confirm this issue and provide suggestions?

Hi, we have sent a full detailed email with images - twice - still awaiting support.  I can add the images  to this and add the text to the message for you (this is the 6th time contacting Dji support?), will anyone comeback to me regarding this as we need it for an expo this weekend.

the original message i sent was :
Hi,
I purchased a dji mini pro 3 with the remote control with the screen 2 days ago. I set it up and downloaded the app onto the phone, it did an update on the controller and tried to do an update on the controller, but only did it on the controller. I was able to download the images and videos directly to my phone which was great (which is why we chose the Dji drone brand (The next day the drone did an update and now the drone will not connect to the mobile phone.

So I have attached images of what keeps saying, we get a few things. It says the last connected drone was (ours) and when we try to connect we get - connection failed - failed to join wifi network - go to profile > settings > quick transfer band on Dji and make sure 2.4 ghz is enabled (in profile > settings – there is no quick transfer band). If we try to connect the phone by scanning the app it scans it, goes beep and the phone keeps displaying the qr code. I have tried everything, checking for updates on drone, controller and app. Changing wifi network. I deleted the app from the phone and re-installed the app (it was downloaded from Dji website, not app store (the app is called ‘Dji Fly’). When we re-installed the app it found the drone – but would not connect (same error). We are running Android 8.1 on the mobile phone? Everything worked when we set the system up new from the box, but once the drone ‘updated’ all the problems started. Are you aware of this issue, are you working on a software repair / update, can we undo the update that it it did in order to get it working or is there a different solution. I messaged the online chat help twice but I got no reply.

I work as a support technician install apps for cctv cameras, updating the apps, updating software and firm ware for dvr’s and ip cameras, backing up cctv footage onto mobile phones and pc’s etc so I have tried everything I can think of to solve the issue with the app but have been unsuccessful.

2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_56FBN7QUUMUM Posted at 12-8 07:42
Hi, we have sent a full detailed email with images - twice - still awaiting support.  I can add the images  to this and add the text to the message for you (this is the 6th time contacting Dji support?), will anyone comeback to me regarding this as we need it for an expo this weekend.

the original message i sent was :

Thanks for the details provided, please try to connect the aircraft to DJI Fly, and change the aircraft name in DJI Fly. Then, restart the aircraft to test whether the QuickTransfer can be connected for downloading. Please follow the steps below to connect the QuickTransfer:
1. Power on the drone, and wait until the aircraft self-diagnostics is completed.
2. Enable the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi functions of the mobile device, tap DJI Fly to check if it prompts a list of product models.
3. Tap the "Connect" button. If connected successfully, you can view the album and transfer files.
If the connection still fails after following the above methods, we recommend you disable the mobile data networks or cellular networks on your mobile device. Then, restart the aircraft to enter the QuickTransfer connection, and test whether the device can be connected.
2022-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules