12Next >
3598 45 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 407159 ft
Vietnam

Guys, I honestly didn't want to do this!

My plans included making beautiful videos and photos in Vietnam, flying a mavic 3 copter, kayaking and surfing, shooting athletes, and blogging my videos and photos. Get high in life as they say in Russia.
Yes, I am from Russia and I am not ashamed of it, this is my homeland and I love my country, the people who live there, I am proud that I was born in Belarus, grew up in Russia in the Arctic, where the polar night is half a year, the polar day is half a year, and my surname is Ukrainian. It so happened that many of us are Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians.

So we met friends, dj fans, how I would like to remain a devoted dji fan, because they do good things, right?

But there are exceptions, even in a barrel of honey, a fly in the ointment can spoil everything and here is my brief story that has been going on for 3 weeks.

As you probably understood, I also once became the owner of the dji mavic3 combo, bought it for 210000rub, it was about $ 4000, got into debt, waited a long time and now this long-awaited miracle of miracles has come. And everything was very good, I flew, shot videos, enjoyed this process.

It so happened that my main profession is a kitesurfing and surfing instructor, and the moment has come for a trip to Vietnam, Mui ne. It is 5-6 hours from Ho Chi Minh City.  

Arriving in my native village of mui ne, I decided to fly to make a beautiful video, and I understand that my copter behaves strangely. He had a nervous tick at the camera's gimbal before, but I didn't pay attention to it because it was several times and not so pronounced. And then he just went crazy twitching left, right, up, down, anyways crazy mavic 3. It is not possible not to bear to fly and make beautiful shots...

I was saddened about this, but I remembered that he was under warranty, I started contacting dji tech support. They recommended me to calibrate it, check the settings, etc., all the recommendations were fulfilled, but the hope that the copter would come to its senses was gone...

After contacting dji support again, they recommended contacting an authorized dji center in Ho Chi Minh City, and I had to spend 12 hours on the road back and forth and 1 day of my life to take it for repair.

I thought that it was about to be done and everything would be fine, but not many days have passed and there was no news from the service and from dji.

I decided to remind myself of myself...
and then friends began, it's a living hell,  
I am informed that they did not even start repairing it, since the warranty is Danish, and I need to pay $ 800. I found out a few days later. I did not agree with this and started contacting dji support, where they started rubbing it into my ears that I should send it to Denmark. I agree and answer OK, send it to your kindred friends in Denmark, I answer guys, I'm from Russia, I don't have any relatives or friends in Denmark, and there are no visa and no plans to go there. I tell them let's send it to your factory in Europe, by the way, did you know that dji has a factory in Europe? My copter says made in China.. They don't give me the address, they gently lead me to the fact that the best plan for me from dji is to pay $ 800 for repairs and thereby lose the warranty on my copter, and I'm not sure that this problem with the mavic3 in the gimbal and camera won't happen again, isn't it a good plan, but it's good for dji but not for me. It's been 2 weeks of sluggish, unhurried correspondence from dji support. The command was allocated to solve this problem. And what do you think was the solution offered to me? Of course, send this defective mavic3 to Denmark or repair it at your own expense. What are they doing there?

This problem is solved in a couple of hours.. Is DJI really so stingy that reputation is worth nothing to them?  

In one of the letters, they referred to the fact that they could not negotiate with the dji center in Vietnam for warranty repairs, since I did not buy this copter in Vietnam.
I forward this letter to the guy from this service and he answers me that dji just needs to activate the warranty and they will be happy to solve this problem!

But the high-ranking command goes to the end, reputation is not important to them, money is important to them, and what would I pay for the repair of the Mavic3 warranty copter.

There is an assumption of one blogger with whom fate brought me together on this occasion with my crazy copter, they are to blame for the production of mavic data that work in a hurry and drive bull.... It's a pity, because the idea of the product, like marketing, is good.

Bottom line, honestly, we are Russians, scary people, and like many of us, you, no matter what nationality you are, we are scary when we see injustice, when they try to deceive us, try to cash in, try to explain that you are an idiot, try to try to try... But as they say in Russia - for every cunning ass there is a bolt with a screw.

DJI guys, what's wrong with you?

Sergey
https://www.pexels.com/ru-ru/@sergk1/https://k1.surf/

CAS-11278962-X4S1P1
ticket number is #4702510

ENJOY CRAZY BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS, HEY GUYS FROM DJI

https://youtube.com/shorts/M50IM5xkuFU?feature=share

2022-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Whilst I see and understand your point, it has been made fairly clear in many posts/threads on the web that warranty and perhaps care refresh, can only be used via the country of the drone's purchase. I do not know if it is was made clear in the FAQ concerning warranty and care refresh etc. where you bought the drone but for DJI UK there are frequent mentions of related restrictions in the FAQ.
For all I know it could be related to importation laws in the country of purchase separating say 'DJI UK' from 'DJI China'. And or DJI's internal financial structure not facilitating the transfer of responsibiliy for the cost of 'fixes' from one country to another etc.. If 'law' related they that's out of the handes of DJI.

How many companies offer 'international warranties'? Genuine question.

One other thing you might need to watch out for is....if you lose a valuable drone in a foreign country could you, when leaving that country, be charged import duty for the lost drone. I don't know if it is still done but I recollect stories of such things happening when I was younger, not drones of course, since they did not exist when I took notice of such things.

With regards to
"Bottom line, honestly, we are Russians, scary people, and like many of us, you, no matter what nationality you are, we are scary when we see injustice, when they try to deceive us, try to cash in, try to explain that you are an idiot, try to try to try... But as they say in Russia - for every cunning ass there is a bolt with a screw."
In the current circumstances is that an appropriate comment to make?

2022-12-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems to be the way camera companies are moving,  both Canon and Nikon no longer offer global warranties.  
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-8 04:33
Whilst I see and understand your point, it has been made fairly clear in many posts/threads on the web that warranty and perhaps care refresh, can only be used via the country of the drone's purchase. I do not know if it is was made clear in the FAQ concerning warranty and care refresh etc. where you bought the drone but for DJI UK there are frequent mentions of related restrictions in the FAQ.
For all I know it could be related to importation laws in the country of purchase separating say 'DJI UK' from 'DJI China'. And or DJI's internal financial structure not facilitating the transfer of responsibiliy for the cost of 'fixes' from one country to another etc.. If 'law' related they that's out of the handes of DJI.

Thank you for your point of view!

But let me ask you a few questions that you need to think about.

1. Where does the dji mavic3 box indicate that this is the Denmark version?

2. Where does the Dj mavic3 box indicate that it has a limited version?

3. Where does the user manual inside the box indicate that this is the version from Denmark and that it has a limited warranty version? And that in case of a manufacturing defect you have to make warranty repairs in the country of purchase? Is there a user manual,? like in the good old days, is this the puffy book for fans to read?

These are fair questions because when you buy, not everyone goes online to the dji website. For example, I just now started actively using this forum and website, before that I just downloaded the dji application to control the drone.

Can you show it to me on the box and in the manual if it exists? Not on the Internet. and directly in the dji mavic3 product !

When you make a purchase, are you interested in import-export issues, so to speak, the working affairs of the company of the product you want to buy? Or do you just buy what you liked?

I'll tell you, as a kitesurfing instructor, when I teach my student, I let him know what risks exist, we sit down and read, and after that he signs the document and after that the lesson begins, but I don't tell him about my working moments, how kite equipment comes to my kite school, what fees we pay, and so on, he does not need it, he needs to get experience and positive emotions, the rest is not interesting to him, he is interested when he goes on a kite on the water glade, you know? And here's the same thing, I want to fly a copter and shoot a video to enjoy it, and not get into the working moments of the company that produced it.

How many companies offer 'international warranties'? Genuine question.

To answer your question about international guarantees, yes, there are plenty of such companies, my experience with Canon 650d photo camera companies had a problem. we solved this issue in the warranty service for 2 days in Turkey, NairMater is generally a small company from the USA have you heard about it? very cool, but even they had everything without problems, the stabilizer for the sling was changed under warranty, it was in Russia, GoPro just had a black screen, the camera broke, and this issue was resolved in 1 day, the guy in 1 day, two hours of correspondence, clear instructions and shipping to Hong Kong and a couple of weeks later a new camera, it was just in Vietnam. And I bought all these things in Russia!!! But with DJI, yes, it's a big problem, maybe it's easier for someone if you're near the place where you bought it, but why do you need a copter there if you're on a trip?
I'll tell you some stories, my friend who was disappointed in DJI talked to him today, he's a good guy and he has his own Zen channel, writes interesting articles about his travels, so he spent $ 5,000 to come take pictures of whales, and you know that his dji copter broke down, you can say that the problem is in the batteries there was, and how do you think he was happy, he spent 5k bucks and his copter let him down, he doesn't want to mess with DJI anymore. Read the reviews on Amazon, there are a lot of negative words about both equipment and support, it's sad to say all this, but it's a FACT!

In the current circumstances is that an appropriate comment to make?
Don't pay attention to it, there's a lot of slang and my constructive emotions, and as they say here, you can't understand Russia with your mind....
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DAFlys Posted at 12-8 08:54
Seems to be the way camera companies are moving,  both Canon and Nikon no longer offer global warranties.

My friend here in Vietnam had no problems making 2 dji drones under warranty a couple of times, and yes 1 case when he also had the same problem with the gimbal and camera, the copters were bought in Russia. Until he went to shoot the whales and let your very cool down there, all three batteries died...and after that, he said that he would not buy dji anymore. I can give his contact)
2022-12-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I hope you will find what you need!
2022-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-8 11:33
Thank you for your point of view!

But let me ask you a few questions that you need to think about.

Answers to yourquestions.
1) No idea, I have never looked at the small print on a DJI box except for serial numbers.
2) Assuming "limited version" means limited warranty etc. again I have no idea, I have never looked at the small print on a DJI box except for serial numbers.
3) As of yet I have yet to see a full paper manual in any DJI drone's box, but I did read the downloadable manual before I bought any DJI drone and from memory there is no mention of the warranty in any of the manuals I have read.

The absence of mention of such prompted a google and the regional limitations were fairly quickly and easily discovered. Just a the wording, in the manual, of the options for the CSC lead me to dig into that.

"When you make a purchase, are you interested in import-export issues," As I am not a globe trotter what happens if I have problems with a drone in some foreign land has never been a concern for me. Besides I have only bought 1 drone new, all the others were second hand so no real warranty but I was aware of the regional limitations of warranty etc.
But if I were a globe trotter I would certainly investigate such things before travelling.

2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-8 13:28
Answers to yourquestions.
1) No idea, I have never looked at the small print on a DJI box except for serial numbers.
2) Assuming "limited version" means limited warranty etc. again I have no idea, I have never looked at the small print on a DJI box except for serial numbers.

It's good with boxes and paper manuals, sorted out. Who likes to read the fine print? Or books? Everyone reads on the Internet...

Let's do an experiment

here is a link from the Yandex search engine is like Google only Russian..

https://yandex.ru/search/?text=m ... p_safe&lr=20920

I see that there is an official dji website in the lists
I go to it and get to the Maviс3 page

https://www.dji.com/mavic-3

dji marketers did their best, I reread this page up and down before buying. My wife has already started to worry and asked me to buy it so that I would calm down)))
So show me exactly where on this page there is at least something about guarantees?
Yes, they are on the site, but not on the page that sells, and what do you think if they gave a choice here there is such a version with a global guarantee or a euro version or some other version of the guarantee, I would know about it, but there is no such information on this page, even in the questions and answers.
The answer is simple dji needs to be sold and the more beautiful the wrapper, the sweeter the candy seems. And there's nothing wrong with that. But there is no information about the warranty on this page! Fact!

I guess you'll say why didn't you investigate this site further in search of dji warranty obligations?
Okay let's move on.

Go to the mavic3 support page

https://www.dji.com/support/product/mavic-3

A beautiful page and oops, I don't find anything about guarantees again, maybe they are in the questions and answers? No, there isn't. And what is dji care, I go there and there is a very good idea for extra money that does not work everywhere, you can read reviews on Amazon.

Look, based on our experiment, on the 2 pages that I studied and they are related to mavic3, there is no information that if you have a euro version, then you were limited in warranty, is that so? Perhaps I was inattentive and did not see it on these specifically these 2 pages.
But I'll tell you for sure that if this information were in the most prominent place, such as a question and answer, I would see it, and I would definitely think about whether I should buy this handsome man? But the marketing gods did not do this, I suspect chasing profit and in our modern world this is the norm...

Are you still here?

Let's move on..
Since you mentioned Google, we will invite him here together with Yandex.
Russian Russian is the same as I think I read Russian, I live in Russian, we enter the query guarantee of the European version of dji mavic 3, but in Russian I think I read Russian

гарантия европейской версии dji mavic 3

https://yandex.ru/search/?text=% ... in=523&lr=20920

https://www.google.com/search?q= ... amp;sclient=gws-wiz

what I see there are various forums, but there is no official dji response to my request for 1 page!

Believe me, I have read a lot of information on the Internet, but there is no such information that there is some kind of limited version warranty and so on..

I'll show you where it is) To find it, you need to be a detective))

we go here
https://www.dji.com/support/product/mavic-3
go here
https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh
and here she is
https://www.dji.com/service/policy

That's my dear friend, believe me, I'm a very scrupulous guy, sometimes it bothers my wife)) Before I buy something, I study everything very carefully. I ask my friends. And you know, I was sure that I would have no problems with the warranty in Vietnam. Since many of my friends are bloggers who have purchased different versions of dji in different countries of the world and use dji, it often happened to them and they turned to the service center in Ho Chi Minh City and everything was fine, there was no hell like mine for 3 weeks that repels me as a consumer from dji products, I was thinking of buying more a drone for myself, but I will already consider other options not dji.
2022-12-8
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only things I learned in Russian include:

1.  "I am not clicking those links."

2.  "And then it got worse."
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

TonyPHX Posted at 12-8 20:48
The only things I learned in Russian include:

1.  "I am not clicking those links."

Although this is irrelevant, but I can throw you a couple more phrases, they are very easy and popular))
For health - На здоровье
And we will - Будем
Enjoy!
2022-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-8 20:15
It's good with boxes and paper manuals, sorted out. Who likes to read the fine print? Or books? Everyone reads on the Internet...

Let's do an experiment

You have, I presume, an advantage over me and probably speak and read more than one language, I speak, read and write only one.
I am not even going to bother trying to "google translate" Russian search result pages.

The fact remains that you may well be correct in that DJI do not present you a platter covered with warnings that the warranty etc. is regionally limited but the information is out there in the web and easy enough to find on social message and I would say that most worldly wise people know to read the fine print of warranties etc. etc..

If you add in threads expressing concern or asking questions about whether the warranty is global, then there is more than enough information out there to arouse the curiousity of most people concerning the matter.

I did one quick google whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil and found the follow near the top of the first page. I went no firther than that.
from Oct 2017, https://forum.dji.com/thread-117264-1-1.html  title "International Warranty"
from June 2019     title "DJI Drone Warranty Question Answered - Should you Import or Buy Abroad, Is it Covered?"
From Feb 2019  https://mavicpilots.com/threads/international-warranty-for-a-mavic.59385/      "International warranty for a Mavic"

You say you are Russian.....does Russia or your health insurer for ailments arising inside Russia provide you with, or pay for, medical care when abroad or do you have to investigate medical insurance for international travel and make your own arrangement?  

We could discuss this "until the cows come home" and not get any closer to an agreement. You have your opinion, that DJI is at fault for not spoon feeding you the information, I think you should have done a modicum of research before setting off on your travels.

All the best however you proceed.

2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-8 21:24
You have, I presume, an advantage over me and probably speak and read more than one language, I speak, read and write only one.
I am not even going to bother trying to "google translate" Russian search result pages.

Man, thanks for your time, I don't want to offend you, but I have a question, do dji pay you?))

Man, honestly, what language do you speak? Here is my main language is Russian, and do you think I should form a request in a non-native language in English?

Sipping coconut, I carefully read the forum thread, and realized that I am basically right, as a consumer of the dji product at the moment.

Dji are just greedy capitalists! This is the opinion of many guys who bought themselves a low-quality dji product. Who want the company to change its policy and become better, but alas, Mr. Dollar is going up!
I wish you a good tea party and a good day, but I don't wish dji anything, since it's just useless, judging by the topic of the forum, 5 years have passed, alas, the cows remained in place...

The question remains open dji what's wrong with you?!
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Sorry man, but I have to do this...

Here is a brief correspondence with the dji service and with the service authorized in Vietnam...

This is part of a letter from dji service support-

I am truly sorry that the current after-sales service could not meet your expectations. As the terms and policies that we have included in the email, Mavic 3 does not enjoy a global warranty, if you are requesting for a repair service in a different origin, the local service center might charge you for the repair expenses.

I notice that you mentioned the drone was purchased in Russia with serial number 1581F45TB21AG1BE03AZ, but after inspection, we found its warranty origin is actually Denmark. Therefore, if you are able to ship the unit to our Euro facility, we will provide warranty service if any malfunction is found. However, as you are currently in Vietnam, and you expect a free warranty repair from the Vietnam service center. We tried to coordinate with the Vietnam center, but they only provide free service to units that were purchased from the center.

They write that they tried to coordinate, but they didn't succeed, right?

Having forwarded this letter to the Vietnamese service, I received this answer...

if Dji requires taking action guarantee I'll be happy to assist you as much as possible to handle your faulty case.

That is, if Dji demands a guarantee of taking action from the Vietnamese center, and they will be happy, like me, to close this issue, right?

But they also replied that they could not coordinate with the Vietnamese service, and the service says something else without any problems, let dji activate this guarantee and we will do everything.
Everything is quite simple, just click activate!

Who is trying to deceive whom?

What's the problem? In the global guarantee and in its absence? The problem is money, dji is in dire need of it? Is there a problem with exporting and importing? The problem is that they use different parts? Are there some cameras for Europe and others for Asia? No friends, the problem is that dji does not want to take on warranty obligations and pay for its mistakes, otherwise it will go broke?
dji's answer is pay $800 and we'll do everything in 2 hours, guys, why should I pay if this is a warranty case? Well, really.

2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

About sending to Denmark, okay friends, are you ready? Are you really ready?

I contacted the support chat for the first time on November 23, a few days passed and I received an answer

1Letter from dji service support

Alexiss Xiao (DJI Support)

Nov 29, 2022, 12:19 GMT+8

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for contacting DJI. This is Alexiss, Customer Care Manager from DJI. Your case was escalated to me by our relevant team, and I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

I have received your case and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I deeply understand your unpleasant feeling during the repair experience. Given the description of the issue, I understand that you are eager and request us to provide you with a free replacement service. Please understand that due to our after-sales policies, as the Mavic 3 is a Denmark version, our Vietnam service center would need to ship the units to Denmark for you of a warranty replacement service. Or if you need the drone for an urgent assignment, you could also request for a paid repair service in the Vietnam service center.

We greatly esteem your patronage and we do hope that you could continue enjoying your DJI Mavic 3 as soon as possible. If you are willing to consider this offer, please kindly reply to this email and I will arrange it for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Alexiss

*our Vietnam service center would need to ship the units to Denmark for you of a warranty replacement service - OK I agree, this is my answer! I'm ready to wait.

After that, I found out about the global guarantee and when our conversation by mail reached a dead end, I wrote to the support chat...

from the first letter it says that the service center will send it to Denmark, in the chat they offer me to send it independently to friends or relatives in Denmark who are not there because I am from Russia!))

offers to pick it up from the service..

Baran
The first thing you're required to do is send the aircraft to any of your friends and family in Europe.

*Since you do not have any friends or family in Europe to send the aircraft for repair. The other option you have is to fix the aircraft in China. But however, the repair will not be covered within warranty and you will need to pay for the repair cost just as what they have quoted for you.

That's it, in 1 letter it says that they will send it on their own, and then it turns out that I need relatives in Europe to repair a defective mavic3 copter / That's the news..
Maybe someone wants to become my friend or relative?)) To fulfill dji's warranty obligations...

Guys, what am I leading to, that dji support. By hook or by crook, it pushes its users to independently solve the repair of the mavic3 warranty copter. And this is part of what I have provided for you... There is something else, I will find the time and be sure to inform you how the dji support service works!

2022-12-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-8 11:39
My friend here in Vietnam had no problems making 2 dji drones under warranty a couple of times, and yes 1 case when he also had the same problem with the gimbal and camera, the copters were bought in Russia. Until he went to shoot the whales and let your very cool down there, all three batteries died...and after that, he said that he would not buy dji anymore. I can give his contact)

Im surprised you dont have more issues with purchases due to the sanctions.  
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DAFlys Posted at 12-9 01:00
Im surprised you dont have more issues with purchases due to the sanctions.

Man, what does sanctions have to do with it? the copter was purchased in December 2021

And to be honest, the consumer electronics market is full of products, and no one cares about sanctions, especially the main capitalists. Who wants to lose money and the market?) It's so naive...
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, as we explained before, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to repair the drone in a different area, it's needed to pay for the repair fee. We've replied to your post here, please have a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 386&pid=2923480
2022-12-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-8 21:46
Man, thanks for your time, I don't want to offend you, but I have a question, do dji pay you?))

Man, honestly, what language do you speak? Here is my main language is Russian, and do you think I should form a request in a non-native language in English?

Man, thanks for your time, I don't want to offend you, but I have a question, do dji pay you?)) ....... Naaaaah ..... I have paid them for the pleasure......

Man, honestly, what language do you speak? ...... Gibberish, it seems.

Enjoy the rest of the time that you are devoting to this thread.
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-9 03:39
Hi there, as we explained before, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. If you want to repair the drone in a different area, it's needed to pay for the repair fee. We've replied to your post here, please have a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=280386&pid=2923480

Read my post before you answer like a robot!
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-9 05:31
Man, thanks for your time, I don't want to offend you, but I have a question, do dji pay you?)) ....... Naaaaah .....  I have paid them for the pleasure......

Man, honestly, what language do you speak? ...... Gibberish, it seems.  

Yes, the level of humor is off the scale, maybe you should perform in a comedy club or in KVN)))
2022-12-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-9 09:48
Yes, the level of humor is off the scale, maybe you should perform in a comedy club or in KVN)))

Thanks but no, I couldn't hope to compete with you.
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-9 10:07
Thanks but no, I couldn't hope to compete with you.

I am very glad that I amused you, good luck!
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-9 09:42
Read my post before you answer like a robot!

As we explained before, DJI does not provide global warranty service. Since your drone is an EU version, it needed to send it back to our Europe service center for warranty service. If you want to repair it in a different region such as China or Vietnam, you need to pay the repair fee. Please read the after-sales policy through this link. https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav And our team has provided the solutions in the email, please take consideration. Thanks.
2022-12-11
Use props
Corinne.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6555 ft
Hong Kong

Can't you read English? DJI made it very clear that there is no international warranty. Just send it to Europe for warranty.
2022-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Corinne. Posted at 12-11 02:07
Can't you read English? DJI made it very clear that there is no international warranty. Just send it to Europe for warranty.

I am great at reading and writing in English through Yandex translator)) Have you read what I'm writing about?

In the course of communication with dji, some contradictions were revealed:

1. In the letter they write to me -
Our service center in Vietnam to send mavic3 to Denmark - I agree, send it, they answer me, send it yourself to your friends and relatives.
I believe that dji has put forward such an impossible requirement for me to absolve myself of responsibility for the copter during transportation. Well, so that I would pay for repairs on my own for a defective mavic 3 that is under warranty.

2. Also in another letter, a dji support employee wrote to me that they tried to coordinate warranty repairs with a service center in Vietnam, but they failed. The response of the service center to this letter was as follows -
They will repair under warranty if dji activates the warranty for this case.
My question to dji is what is the problem with activating the warranty, the answer is we don't have a global warranty. Why then was it necessary to create this confusion, the answer is that I would pay for the repair of the copter.

The conclusion, mine, is that dji does not want to take responsibility for its defective products, specifically in my case it is the mavic3 copter, which has a broken gimbal and camera, they ask for $ 800 for repairs, this is more than a quarter of the cost of the copter itself, and after repair there will be no warranty on this node and I'm not sure what in the future everything will be fine with the mavic3 copter and with the gimbal and camera, that in the future I will face this problem again. Since dji's website states that they can install used restored spare parts during repairs.
For those who are angry at this post and really loves dji, he can do whatever he wants, but the fact remains in my case and this is my experience and my opinion today.
2022-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-11 00:22
As we explained before, DJI does not provide global warranty service. Since your drone is an EU version, it needed to send it back to our Europe service center for warranty service. If you want to repair it in a different region such as China or Vietnam, you need to pay the repair fee. Please read the after-sales policy through this link. https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav And our team has provided the solutions in the email, please take consideration. Thanks.

Send this defective copter to Europe.
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-11 04:12
Send this defective copter to Europe.

Hi there, we noticed that our team has replied to your email, please have a look. Should you have any further inquiries, please reply to the email directly.
2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 01:18
Hi there, we noticed that our team has replied to your email, please have a look. Should you have any further inquiries, please reply to the email directly.

Hi, replied to your team on your email, please take a look. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email directly.
2022-12-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 01:18

Hi, replied to your team on your email, please take a look. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email directly.
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-14 04:09
Hi, replied to your team on your email, please take a look. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email directly.

I noticed that our team has replied to your email. You can take a look. Our team will reply to your email within working hours, hope you can wait for the email patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-12-14
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-14 04:17
I noticed that our team has replied to your email. You can take a look. Our team will reply to your email within working hours, hope you can wait for the email patiently. Thanks for your understanding.

I received such a letter from your support service

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for getting back to us with the information.

I will confirm the following information for you and get back to you with explanations.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Alexiss

I received such a letter from your support service, after 5 weeks as a copter with a defective gimbal and a camera is still in your service in Ho Chi Minh City.  Honestly, I don't understand your support and, in general, your company, the product seems to be good, the support is outright ..., and the attitude is the same to its customers. Guys 5 weeks are you serious????!!!! And all your messages thank you for your patience, just mockery!!! I wonder if you were paid the way you work or delayed your salary, how would you behave patiently?
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Week 5... the problem is still relevant
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Hi guys
1 month has passed and dji has not come up with anything smarter than to send such a letter, after an authorized center in Vietnam wrote to them about repairing a defective mavic3 copter ...

1. a letter from the dji center in Vietnam to dji himself - it took them 1 month to connect with each other, this is the highest level of communication that I have seen for his 43 years of life))

2. letter dji's response to 1 letter, when they all got sick on the eve of Christmas, so to speak, the staff ran out, apparently it was hard to stretch that cable to Vietnam to write to their own dji authorized center.

3. I appeal to dji fans who will stand up for dji, I believe that you sincerely love the products that dji produces.  But the fact remains that dji has a defect in the products they produce and there is a huge problem with support in the world. Personally, I will think 7 times before buying the next new product from dji, since I have a negative experience of buying a defective mavic3 copter and as a result, dji's unwillingness to solve this problem promptly, I will remind you that the replacement of the gimbal and camera can be carried out in 2 hours, but 1 month has passed and dji is not able to agree, to convey clearly and clearly to his the client and to the DJI center algorithm of actions! This is a fact! About my spoiled emotional state on Christmas Eve, I'd rather keep silent or you'll throw slippers))

1 email

Dec 23, 2022, 15:20 GMT+8

Dear Alexiss,

Sorry for the late reply. As we are holding the Mavic 3 unit which belongs to Mr. Sergey and we have the Gimbal and Camera module in stock, we are willing to help him solve the issue as soon as possible for his convenience.
We only have one question - if we create a normal Local In-Warranty repair case, how will DJI confirm and return us with the other ....$?

Mr. Sergey's Mavic 3 unit will be handled for repair as soon as we receive the solution from you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
DJI Authorized Service Center Vietnam.
2 email

DJI Support (DJI Support)

Dec 23, 2022, 20:10 GMT+8

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email.
We are sorry to tell you that due to recent update of our public health policy, we are taking measures to make sure the agents and staffs remain as healthy as possible. Now it's a challenging times for us as some of our team members are away from work due to health condition.

We apologize in advance for any delay that might happen to the recent cases. We will get back to you at the earliest concern as soon as the workforce resume.

Thank you for your cooperation in helping us do our best to provide you with satisfying services.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Becky

Merry Christmas to everyone!

2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-23 19:52
Hi guys
1 month has passed and dji has not come up with anything smarter than to send such a letter, after an authorized center in Vietnam wrote to them about repairing a defective mavic3 copter ...

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. I noticed that our team is following up on your case and has replied to your email, you can directly reply to that email if you have any further inquiries.
2022-12-31
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-9 01:15
Man, what does sanctions have to do with it? the copter was purchased in December 2021

And to be honest, the consumer electronics market is full of products, and no one cares about sanctions, especially the main capitalists. Who wants to lose money and the market?) It's so naive...

Well, to be honest also, there really are people who do have a moral compass and put integrity above "money" and "market" and don't invade their neighbors.
2022-12-31
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PhanFran Posted at 12-31 04:35
Well, to be honest also, .............. and don't invade their neighbors.

Uncalled for comment.
2022-12-31
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I do not agree.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

PhanFran Posted at 2022-12-31 04:35
Well, to be honest also, there really are people who do have a moral compass and put integrity above "money" and "market" and don't invade their neighbors.

I hesitate to ask which country are you from?
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Many dear gentlemen dji fans. Continuation of this story, especially for you ...
It took a little more than 1 month for dji to take pity on their buyer and do it - repair of a defective mavic3, replacement of the gimbal and camera, as a result, the repair turned out to be as low-quality as the mavic3 drone itself.
Enjoy these beautiful videos...

2023-1-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules