DJI wireless receiver will not power on
5284 23 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lostwild
lvl.1

Canada

My DJI wireless mic receiver will not power on. I have two other identical kits. I've tried charging it with other base stations. I've tried plugging direct into a PC and a Mac but no response. Is there a service center to send the unit to?

Garnet
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-8
Use props
Lostwild
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-8 19:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.

well the crazy thing happed ... after leaving the unit in the charging box ( not plugged in ) it magically booted when i opened the case.

Very weird...one guess may be condensation as we were out in freezing temperatures. Maybe it took a few days for condensation to evaporate?

2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lostwild Posted at 12-11 16:10
well the crazy thing happed ... after leaving the unit in the charging box ( not plugged in ) it magically booted when i opened the case.

Very weird...one guess may be condensation as we were out in freezing temperatures. Maybe it took a few days for condensation to evaporate?

Hi there, we are glad to know it's working now. If the issue happens again, you can try to connect a charger to the USB-C port on the receiver or transmitter to charge the DJI Mic to check if it charges. You may also check whether the appearance of the metal contact where the device is placed is abnormal. If the area is obviously dirty, please wipe the contact with an isopropyl alcohol pad and dry it, then try again. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-12-11
Use props
odelgado
New

United States

Mine does not turn on not matter what I try.  Please help.
2023-2-1
Use props
Lostwild
lvl.1

Canada

odelgado Posted at 2-1 04:52
Mine does not turn on not matter what I try.  Please help.

it would be good to hear from dji on this issue... my unit has worked fine ever since it fired back up , but it did go for a week of not working no matter what I tried... then magically it came back to life. I thought maybe it was a moisture issue... but who knows.  
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

odelgado Posted at 2-1 04:52
Mine does not turn on not matter what I try.  Please help.

Hi, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience.
May we know if your DJI wireless receiver will not power on as well?
Would you mind sending us a related video so that we can check it better? You can also check the suggestions on the 4# floor if you meet the same problem.
Please keep us updated on this issue if you need any support.
Thanks in advance.

2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lostwild Posted at 2-1 11:47
it would be good to hear from dji on this issue... my unit has worked fine ever since it fired back up , but it did go for a week of not working no matter what I tried... then magically it came back to life. I thought maybe it was a moisture issue... but who knows.

Hi, there.
Thanks for your feedback too, we're glad to see your issue finally resolved.
If you encounter such problems in the future, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-1
Use props
Mike.Letting
lvl.1

Malta

I just got the same problem - the receiver won't power on.
I tried with connecting it to power supply directly via the usb-c - nothing happens. Tried plugging it to a PC - still nothing happens.
The receiver was never dropped, misused, never in extreme temperatures and etc. I have it for about 5-6 months and just opened the case the other day and spontaneously the receiver decided not to work.
Transmitters are still working btw and can be used to record as stand alone units. Case is fully charged, transmitters are working fine but can't check their battery status obviously as the receiver is not working.
DJI, please advise ?
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mike.Letting Posted at 3-5 02:32
I just got the same problem - the receiver won't power on.
I tried with connecting it to power supply directly via the usb-c - nothing happens. Tried plugging it to a PC - still nothing happens.
The receiver was never dropped, misused, never in extreme temperatures and etc. I have it for about 5-6 months and just opened the case the other day and spontaneously the receiver decided not to work.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please try to test with another charger and cable to see if it still not works?
2023-3-5
Use props
Mike.Letting
lvl.1

Malta

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-5 23:51
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please try to test with another charger and cable to see if it still not works?

Thanks for getting back promptly.
Tried with multiple chargers including an official DJI charger which I also have. The receiver is simply acting dead. I bought the DJI mic through the official DJI store in Amazon.de and still under warranty.
What would be the course of action, please ?
Thanks

2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike.Letting Posted at 3-6 02:52
Thanks for getting back promptly.
Tried with multiple chargers including an official DJI charger which I also have. The receiver is simply acting dead. I bought the DJI mic through the official DJI store in Amazon.de and still under warranty.
What would be the course of action, please ?

Sorry for the result. In this situation, you are suggested to send the unit back to DJI for further diagnosis and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2023-3-6
Use props
djiuser_pn6tZGjpN4Og
New

New Zealand

Any have a fix for this, or is returning it the only option?
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_pn6tZGjpN4Og Posted at 3-16 20:01
Any have a fix for this, or is returning it the only option?

Hi there, may I ask if you encounter the same issue? Did you try the suggestions above? If it still not works after trying the troubleshooting above, you can submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-17
Use props
Cebi
New

Germany

seems like an common issue at DJI. I have the same problem. I would like to get my mic repaired, otherwise, I have to give it back unfortunately.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cebi Posted at 6-26 17:01
seems like an common issue at DJI. I have the same problem. I would like to get my mic repaired, otherwise, I have to give it back unfortunately.

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Did you try the suggestions above? If you still want to send it back directly for repair, you can submit a case through this link. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_P69bcAxil8bw
New
Brazil

Something similar is happening to mine. Simply one of the tx units does not work.
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_P69bcAxil8bw Posted at 8-15 04:37
Something similar is happening to mine. Simply one of the tx units does not work.

Hi, djiuser_P69bcAxil8bw. We're sorry to read that you're experiencing the same issue. Please try the suggestions above. If it still does not work after trying the troubleshooting above, you can submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis: (http://www.dji.com/support).
2023-8-15
Use props
fans2645a843
New
Australia

I had the same issue, doesn't appear to be working, no lights on the mic, but the unit says it's fully charged... and when plugging into my computer, it connected, and l could download the files... I then went and pulled them out and both mics are turning on... just need to press the record button and ensure it's recording on the receiver... weird, but works...
1-28 14:49
Use props
JOHN TALKS
New

Canada

update dji 2 mic firmware via computer while on , now screen shows battery icon but wont power on
2-21 06:59
Use props
djiuser_ZuYMladTCbgg
New
Flight distance : 4554 ft

Canada

Hi, my dji mic 2 transmitter is not working properly. When I try to turn it on the red light flashes, so when I plug in the USB charger it works (even though it is already 100%charged) Then when I plug it out the battery percentage drops to 1% and then turns off. I bought this with my Pocket 3 combo. Please Can You Help!
3-7 10:43
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ZuYMladTCbgg Posted at 3-7 10:43
Hi, my dji mic 2 transmitter is not working properly. When I try to turn it on the red light flashes, so when I plug in the USB charger it works (even though it is already 100%charged) Then when I plug it out the battery percentage drops to 1% and then turns off. I bought this with my Pocket 3 combo. Please Can You Help!

Hi there, may we confirm if you mean when the Mic 2 TX is charging, it can connect to the Pocket 3 and works normally, but will immediately turn off when the charging cable is unplugged? Could you please try to charge the TX for a while to see if it works?
3-8 02:47
Use props
djiuser_ZuYMladTCbgg
New
Flight distance : 4554 ft

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-8 02:47
Hi there, may we confirm if you mean when the Mic 2 TX is charging, it can connect to the Pocket 3 and works normally, but will immediately turn off when the charging cable is unplugged? Could you please try to charge the TX for a while to see if it works?

I am having the same problem too, when i charge it and it is completed it show the battery is on 1% and then shut off. Now it is not turning on.
3-8 05:43
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZuYMladTCbgg Posted at 3-8 05:43
I am having the same problem too, when i charge it and it is completed it show the battery is on 1% and then shut off. Now it is not turning on.

Hi, there. If it doesn't turn, you can submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis: (http://www.dji.com/support).
3-8 23:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules