Dji fly with RC Pro Enterprise not compatible ?
3262 13 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NatGemini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1567982 ft
Israel

Hello all !

i just bought a Mavic 3 Thermal and i wanted to pair my RC Pro with my Air 2s but impossible to get Dji FLy on it.
i downloaded the APK on the DJI's website but at the end of the installation, the controler says: " installation not completed ".

Somedy have any idea ?

THank you !
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI RC PRO that comes with the DJI Mavic 3T is RC PRO Enterprise, which only supports the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-8
Use props
NatGemini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1567982 ft
Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-8 19:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI RC PRO that comes with the DJI Mavic 3T is RC PRO Enterprise, which only supports the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your answer !

Do you knnow if Dji work or plan to work on it for a futur solution ?
Would like to know what to expect... thank yyou !
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NatGemini Posted at 12-10 07:54
Thank you for your answer !

Do you knnow if Dji work or plan to work on it for a futur solution ?

You are most welcome. We don't have any information with regard to the said concern but we will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-12
Use props
DronePilotLithuania
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1817405 ft
Lithuania

It is very inconvenient to carry several remote controls, make DJI RC PRO ENTERPRISE usable with DJI FLY app
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DronePilotLithuania Posted at 12-29 23:01
It is very inconvenient to carry several remote controls, make DJI RC PRO ENTERPRISE usable with DJI FLY app

Hello, there. Thanks for your advice. Currently, the DJI RC Pro Enterprise remote controller only supports DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. We will forward your advice to our engineers for evaluation.
2022-12-30
Use props
jbCreativeMedia
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I would buy the RC Plus if I could fly all my drones with it. I just sold my M30T and bought a M3E and M3 Classic so I could do all the work I need to do ... and I still have to have two different controllers.
The enterprise drones can not do simple tasks (eg POI orbits) like the less expensive drones without installing 3rd party software. I don't want to risk thousands of dollars worth of gear using a third party app.

DJI you have great products, but your professional track doesn't make sense. However, I know it does for you because we have to spend more and more money to achieve all we need. If a customer spends the money to buy an enterprise drone you should have access to more features and more hardware choices. It's frustrating
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jbCreativeMedia Posted at 2-2 09:06
I would buy the RC Plus if I could fly all my drones with it. I just sold my M30T and bought a M3E and M3 Classic so I could do all the work I need to do ... and I still have to have two different controllers.
The enterprise drones can not do simple tasks (eg POI orbits) like the less expensive drones without installing 3rd party software. I don't want to risk thousands of dollars worth of gear using a third party app.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the product team for evaluation. Your valuable opinion will be taken into account in subsequent product optimizations. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-3
Use props
jbCreativeMedia
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-3 23:03
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the product team for evaluation. Your valuable opinion will be taken into account in subsequent product optimizations. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for replying. Not trying to be snarky or rude. I understand the business model. I think a controller capable of controlling one's fleet would go a long way in solving some issues.

I'm okay with having specific drones for specific purposes especially if it means the drone do the job well.
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jbCreativeMedia Posted at 2-8 08:45
Thank you for replying. Not trying to be snarky or rude. I understand the business model. I think a controller capable of controlling one's fleet would go a long way in solving some issues.

I'm okay with having specific drones for specific purposes especially if it means the drone do the job well.

Thanks for your understanding. We understand your needs and suggestions. We've forwarded them to the corresponding team for evaluation. Thanks for your support of DJI.
2023-2-8
Use props
Fazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1627795 ft
Germany

Bitte erweitern Sie die konpatiblität der Dji Rc Enterprise um die Fly App und damit die Mavic 3 steuern zu können. Danke
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fazer Posted at 3-19 01:47
Bitte erweitern Sie die konpatiblität der Dji Rc Enterprise um die Fly App und damit die Mavic 3 steuern zu können. Danke

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback and advice. Currently. the DJI RC Pro Enterprise remote controller only supports DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. We will forward it to our engineers for evaluation.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_fyvSsEUCCOpA
lvl.1

Cameroon

Bonjour , y a t-il possibilité de rendre la radiocommande Dji RC'N1 compatible avec le Dji Mavic 3 entreprise?
4-12 22:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_fyvSsEUCCOpA Posted at 4-12 22:18
Bonjour , y a t-il possibilité de rendre la radiocommande Dji RC'N1 compatible avec le Dji Mavic 3 entreprise?

Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that RC-N1 is designed to work with camera drones and is not compatible with the Mavic 3 Enterprise series. However, we will forward your request to the corresponding team for evaluation.
4-12 22:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules