Battery Charge / Charge Time?
571 1 2022-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RWMorey
lvl.2
United States

Hi --

I bought a used Osmo+ because it was the right price point and fit the needs I have for the project on which I plan to use it.

However, I am wondering about the battery charge time -- the documentation seems to indicate the battery should be fully charged in about an hour but I charged the unit for much longer and although the green light on the charger seemed to be "steady" indicating the battery was fullt charged, when I put the battery in and powered up the device it showed the batter life at only 38%.

I realize the Osmo+ is an old product and I don't know the back story of the item I purchase and so its possible the battery is old and doesn't charge more than ~40% but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about battery charge time. I don't know when this unit was last used and when I first goti t and tried to power it on it was totally dead.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rich

2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a video showing the issue on your unit so we can check it here on our end? You may try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the issue still persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules