3431 9 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrewshock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103980 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hi, I am trying to use the simulator DJI Virtual Flight but I found there is a swap of YAW and ROLL controls.
"Academy," part says YAW is on the left joystick and Roll at the right. But in the locations, it is vise versa.

What to do?

photo_2022-12-09 09.33.19.jpeg photo_2022-12-09 09.33.28.jpeg
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Andrewshock. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the default Control Stick Mode which is Mode 2, Throttle/Yaw is on the left while the Pitch/Roll is on the right. If you would like to change the settings you may Pause the flight first then go to Settings>Custom Settings>Control Stick Mode. We hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-9
Use props
andrewshock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103980 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Thank you for your efforts, I have reinstall the app. The default setting are the same as it was before. Have you seen my screenshot? Doed it look like "Throttle/Yaw" on the left side?
If there no option to change controls individually and I can only chenge the mode I could not find ANY mode with "Throttle/Yaw" on the left ((

I'm talking about app on iphone.
2022-12-9
Use props
shloopy
lvl.1

United States

I'm trying to get virtual flight working on android with an xbox controller. The analog sticks are swapped and the right stick (which is showing up as the left stick in the app) has no ability to move left and right (yaw doesn't work). Please advise.
2022-12-11
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

Hi,

There is a bug with the remote controllerV2.
I use it with android phone and wanted to fly in Mode1 (throttle right).
Here is how I succeeded... https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2933235

I also made a small adapter to fly DJI VirtualFlight with any RC radio able to output PPM signal : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D780%26typeid%3D780

JP
2022-12-26
Use props
Peripecias
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-9 03:03
Hi, Andrewshock. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the default Control Stick Mode which is Mode 2, Throttle/Yaw is on the left while the Pitch/Roll is on the right. If you would like to change the settings you may Pause the flight first then go to Settings>Custom Settings>Control Stick Mode. We hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for your support.

Hi Gamora,

I know this is a old conversation, but I didn’t managed to find a solution and I think you are my better chance to sort this issue out.

I tried to use Dji Virtual Flight several times but I always end up giving up because I can’t customise the controls as I use on my drones. Could you please tell me if there is an option to change the layout of the controls in users preference? In my case in particular to have it like the attached screenshot.

Also, I would like to use my Dji controller without the FPV goggles, as I’m using my iPad Pro 12.9. Is it there any option to do so?

And lastly. Is there any intention to add other drones like the rest of Dji drones? And if so. Is there any intention to add the control options that DJI Fly or Dji Go has to adjust the flight tuning/experience like the “Gain & Expo Tuning”?

Looking forward to seeing your answers. All the best.
Thank you.

2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Peripecias Posted at 12-4 15:33
Hi Gamora,

I know this is a old conversation, but I didn’t managed to find a solution and I think you are my better chance to sort this issue out.

Hi, there. Thank you for your notice and sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the details below:

> The DJI Virtual flight app doesn't support Custom mode at the moment.
> iOS devices support 3 methods for connecting to the DJI Virtual flight. Refer to the information below:

There are three Control methods of the DJI Virtual Flight APP:
- Connect DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 /DJI Goggles Integra and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2;
- Connect DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Motion controller;
- Connect DJI FPV with your smartphone

> Currently, there's no available information for additional aircraft models that can be used on the DJI Virtual Flight. This will be considered as a suggestion and forwarded to our relevant team for future reference.

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-6
Use props
Higher Perspectives
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-6 02:43
Hi, there. Thank you for your notice and sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the details below:

> The DJI Virtual flight app doesn't support Custom mode at the moment.

When will you add support for the motion controller 2?
2-8 11:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Higher Perspectives Posted at 2-8 11:19
When will you add support for the motion controller 2?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have any relevant information about the timeframe of this request. As of the time being, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight App. We suggest to subscribe to our official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2-9 03:46
Use props
Samuel Packer
New

Australia

Hi
Is there an update for the app soon I’d like to run it on my S24 Ultra.

Regards
2-13 03:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules