DJI FPV and Avata
1040 12 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ono
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1894961 ft
Spain

I have dji fpv and I bought the avata. I only have 1 DJI Goggles FPV V2 and 1 Control remote 2 DJI FPV. Every time I want to use a drone I have to connect the dji fly application. Is there any other faster and more comfortable way?
Thank you

sorry for my english

2022-12-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

right now there is no other easier way; sorry.
2022-12-9
Use props
Ono
lvl.4
Spain

The Saint Posted at 12-9 12:24
right now there is no other easier way; sorry.

Thanks you
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. To comply with the RID request of the FAA, after the new firmware, the US users need to connect the DJI Avata to DJI Fly app every time they power on the Avata to fly. It needs to be connected to App once to verify the RID, please make sure that the GPS and internet are connected. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-9
Use props
Ono
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-9 18:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. To comply with the RID request of the FAA, after the new firmware, the US users need to connect the DJI Avata to DJI Fly app every time they power on the Avata to fly. It needs to be connected to App once to verify the RID, please make sure that the GPS and internet are connected. Thank you for your understanding and support.

But I don't live in the USA, I live in Spain.  Do you think they will change it in future firmware updates?
2022-12-9
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Isn't it enough to hold down the bind button on the drone (here it's the power button) and the goggles, wait for the beeping to stop and then do the same with the drone and the controller? At least that's the way I have to do it when switching between the DJI fpv drone and the Caddx Vista...
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ono Posted at 12-9 22:00
But I don't live in the USA, I live in Spain.  Do you think they will change it in future firmware updates?

Thank you for your prompt response. We will coordinate this with our team for further attention. For the latest news and updates, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-10
Use props
Ono
lvl.4
Spain

Depp Posted at 12-10 01:20
Isn't it enough to hold down the bind button on the drone (here it's the power button) and the goggles, wait for the beeping to stop and then do the same with the drone and the controller? At least that's the way I have to do it when switching between the DJI fpv drone and the Caddx Vista...

Thanks for your information.  I've tried but it doesn't work...
2022-12-10
Use props
Djifirstpilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1946247 ft
Netherlands

Can someone help me please?my range of my avata is 300 meters, and the range of my fpv drone is 600 meters, thans not 10 km who knows what to do? I live in the netherlands
2022-12-13
Use props
Ono
lvl.4
Spain

Djifirstpilot Posted at 12-13 09:25
Can someone help me please?my range of my avata is 300 meters, and the range of my fpv drone is 600 meters, thans not 10 km who knows what to do? I live in the netherlands

Unfortunately, I have not been able to go any further. Maybe someone can help us
2022-12-13
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Ono Posted at 12-13 10:37
Unfortunately, I have not been able to go any further. Maybe someone can help us

my dji fpv goes as far as possible i dont even calculate range
2022-12-14
Use props
Djifirstpilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1946247 ft
Netherlands

i had the same problem, solution for dji fpv only

Type in at Google.      B3ond scroll till you see unlock fpv and follow instructions ,its easy
2022-12-22
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I just switch to what ever drone I want to in the goggles first reboot the then turn on the remote and drone and then bind with the buttons. binding the drone to goggles first then the remote to the drone. And never use the app
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules