1352 6 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nickthepilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35906 ft

United States

Good morning

I need to scan a 2000 acres property with our DJI M300 with ou DJI L1 Lidar camera.

I am used to do smaller properties and do lidar oblique flights.

Do you have any feedback about how to do it please?

Thnak you
Nick   
2022-12-9
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
It all depends on the relief, the vegetation, the buildings... You will have to give more information if you want a precise answer.
A KML file is ideal.
2022-12-9
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

lol how long is a piece of string?
2022-12-9
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

I did 125 acres ( 50 hectares ) in 1.5hours, flying around 4.5m/sec @70m AGL with terrain following so depending on requirements : you can cover more if going faster and higher BUT L1 doesn't "like" it.
2022-12-23
Use props
hsd
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

HELLO EVEYONE, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO EXPORT THE DATA ( IMAGES , LOG FILES ETC. ) PROCEDURE METHOD. WE ARE USING SURVEYING & MAPPING PROJECTS.
2023-3-30
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

hsd Posted at 3-30 16:25
HELLO EVEYONE, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO EXPORT THE DATA ( IMAGES , LOG FILES ETC. ) PROCEDURE METHOD. WE ARE USING SURVEYING & MAPPING PROJECTS.

Hey take it easy buddy I know you're excited but there's no reason to come in here yelling. Turn off your caps lock and lets be civil. Now, you're going to have to be a little more specific with what your question is.  I'm not trying to make fun of your poor English but what you just typed in those two sentences doesn't say much. It looks like you put some words in a blender and left the top off. Taking images off the SD card? What drone are you using? What are you needing log files for?  
That last one is really none of my business but I'm just curious.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_FQ6tH5cIntFN
New

United States

hsd Posted at 3-30 16:25

You can use WebODM if you are searching for affordability. Drone Deploy is another option. I would recommend using Drone Deploy as a free trial offer since it's easier but everyone uses different software. Some use Pix4D, drone deploy, or WebODM.
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules