My DJI MINI 3 PRO drone involuntarily moves left and right
902 8 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E-Ray
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2195594 ft
Turkey

I noticed that my drone involuntarily moves left and right after taking off. All calibrations were done, when I tried to fly it again, there was no problem, on my second try it involuntarily shifted fast to the left.
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, did you receive an error message on the DJI Fly app when you experience the said issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-9
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

Hello Dear thank you for your quick reply! I haven't had any hard landing crashes with my device and no DJI FLY App errors. Before the problem I mentioned, I was flying smoothly, but I still felt slight right and left shifts. After flying for a while, I called my device home, when I wanted to take off again, the involuntary movements were so extreme and obvious that I had to hold the drone with my hand to avoid crashing.

Then I wanted to come to my house and do a test inside. There was no problem in the first take-off, but on the second take-off, the device moved rapidly to the left and hit the curtain and fell on a soft floor (I was prepared for this, I softened the floor with pillows)

Today, I wanted to make a test flight at my house again, I took off 4 times, there is no problem, the device remains stationary without involuntary movement.
2022-12-10
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-9 18:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, did you receive an error message on the DJI Fly app when you experience the said issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello Dear thank you for your quick reply! I haven't had any hard landing crashes with my device and no DJI FLY App errors. Before the problem I mentioned, I was flying smoothly, but I still felt slight right and left shifts. After flying for a while, I called my device home, when I wanted to take off again, the involuntary movements were so extreme and obvious that I had to hold the drone with my hand to avoid crashing.

Then I wanted to come to my house and do a test inside. There was no problem in the first take-off, but on the second take-off, the device moved rapidly to the left and hit the curtain and fell on a soft floor (I was prepared for this, I softened the floor with pillows)

Today, I wanted to make a test flight at my house again, I took off 4 times, there is no problem, the device remains stationary without involuntary movement.
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

E-Ray Posted at 12-10 04:11

Then I wanted to come to my house and do a test inside. There was no problem in the first take-off, but on the second take-off, the device moved rapidly to the left and hit the curtain and fell on a soft floor (I was prepared for this, I softened the floor with pillows)

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please double-check the propellers on your unit and see if there is a damaged one?  If you have spare propellers on your end, please try to replace them and have test flights to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-12
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-12 03:38
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please double-check the propellers on your unit and see if there is a damaged one?  If you have spare propellers on your end, please try to replace them and have test flights to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Dear Paladin;

When I had this problem, I meticulously checked all the propellers. The problem is definitely not the propellers.

I took off in my house 7-8 times, stayed in the air for a while, there is no problem for now, everything is fine. But this incident has shaken my confidence, now I will be afraid of having the same problem every time I fly.

Best Regards..
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thanks for your reply. Maybe you can check if there are some things with strong magnetic interference around?
2022-12-12
Use props
E-Ray
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-12 23:11
Thanks for your reply. Maybe you can check if there are some things with strong magnetic interference around?

Dear Wanda

Could you give some information about what things might be around that can cause strong magnetic interference? I do not know about this..

Thank you..
2022-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

E-Ray Posted at 12-13 00:24
Dear Wanda

Could you give some information about what things might be around that can cause strong magnetic interference? I do not know about this..

Hi, you may refer to the part “Flight Environment Requirements“
Here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.4_en.pdf
About Page 59
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules