Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyscope
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 4202785 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI team,

Thank you for Waypoints finally being available for the Mavic 3. So the Mavic 3 can finally be used for filming long-term repetitions.

Two comments and suggestions:

The missions are apparently saved on the respective end device, not in the cloud within my DJI Account (like the flight logs).
However, if the device fails or is replaced for other reasons, the waypoint missions are also lost. This would also be the case, for example, if I were to upgrade from the DJI RC to the DJI RC Pro. Therefore, it would be urgently necessary that the missions can be saved in the cloud or exported in order to be able to import them again on another (or future) device.

And it would be nice if for waypoints in the middle of the path the altitude could be chosen to be interpolated from the specified heights of previous and following waypoints.

Thank you.

2022-12-11
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What  if missions are saved on the SD card of the RC ?

cheers
JJB
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-11
Use props
fansc0b0cf05
lvl.1

Germany

May I ask what RC you are using? On my DJI RC Pro the waypoints of the mavic 3 are not saved and it is useless for repetitive work.
2023-1-2
Use props
skyscope
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 4202785 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Any updates on this, DJI team?
2-12 11:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now