M3 Classic with RC Pro, latest firmware upgrades
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ralphhuttonthompson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 666188 ft
Canada

M3 Classic with RC Pro. I updated to the latest firmware & tested waypoints. There seems to be a number of bugs, pls forward to the support team;
1 - when first trying to setup some waypoints with the M3C on the gnd, the POI markers did not show although the arrows on the waypoints did rotate to point to the invisible POI. The App did crash and after recovery, then the POI's did show. Others have reported the App crashing.

2 - I interupted the Waypoint mission with the RC Pro Pause button, but the M3C remained stuck in place, the control sticks did not work. I tried to exit Waypoint mode but it was not possible, tapping the waypoint Icon had no effect. I pressed Back button, excited the Fly App & reopened the Fly App. Then the sticks worked correctly in camera view. This was not reproduceable, I tried it again and the Pause did stop the M3C and the sticks worked correctly.
3 - When the mission was complete, the RC Pro regained control with the sticks, everything was normal except I couldn't exit the Waypoints mode. If I clicked the Waypoint Icon, it changed from Yellow to White but the map page was still in Waypoint mode with a grey overlay on the map. I could go to Camera View but could not exit Waypoint mode on the maps page.

4 - battery status is not viewable in Waypoint mode without going to Camera View. Pls put the battery status on the Map View page during Waypoint mode

Thanks you, it seems as though Waypoints has a nice user interface and is very usable on the RC Pro, a useful tool.

2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules