Spot Light Mode
358 5 2022-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I've tried the active track and drone has no issue following or flying around a person. But when I try to have it fly circles around a house/building, I draw the box on it and says it's textured object and won't lock on. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help....

Mike
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to update the firmware of your unit to the most latest version using the DJI Assistant 2 software on the link below? Also, it is recommended to update your DJI Fly app to the most latest version (1.9.0) and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-12-11
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 20:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to update the firmware of your unit to the most latest version using the DJI Assistant 2 software on the link below? Also, it is recommended to update your DJI Fly app to the most latest version (1.9.0) and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I will give that a shot thank you..... Hope it works
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

svencool Posted at 12-16 19:33
I will give that a shot thank you..... Hope it works

You're welcome. Please let us know the result after you perform the said troubleshooting. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-18
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-18 05:04
You're welcome. Please let us know the result after you perform the said troubleshooting. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I updated both as you suggested and it worked perfectly... Thank you!!!!
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

svencool Posted at 12-26 08:47
I updated both as you suggested and it worked perfectly... Thank you!!!!

Amazing! We're glad that you had managed to isolate the said issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules