can i play DJI Flight Simulator with ...
4377 13 2022-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa1b7e440
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665686 ft
Cambodia

hi there, i would like to ask ? can i play dji flight simulator with dji fpv remote controller (ONLY), without a googles ? i would like to learn how to fly an fpv drone (dji avata), but before go buy the drone, i would like to train my self first. so at the moment i dont have any googles also fpv drone yet.

2022-12-11
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I'm pretty sure you can't. I suggest getting another sim anyway (didn't like the DJI one and its physics). I use Velocidrone (around $20) and it works fine with the DJI remote.
2022-12-11
Use props
fansa1b7e440
lvl.2
Cambodia

ok, thank you very much sir
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that you can use the DJI Virtual Flight software to practice with the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. But, to use this, you must connect the drone at least once. You must install the software on a computer when using the remote controller. You may check and install it from this link.

Once the Virtual Flight is installed, connect the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the computer using a USB cable, run the software, and follow the prompts.
Additionally, you may check these tutorials to get a glimpse of the DJI Avata use. Hope this helps! Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2022-12-12
Use props
fansa1b7e440
lvl.2
Cambodia

DJI Tony Posted at 12-12 19:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that you can use the DJI Virtual Flight software to practice with the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. But, to use this, you must connect the drone at least once. You must install the software on a computer when using the remote controller. You may check and install it from this link.
[view_image]
Once the Virtual Flight is installed, connect the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the computer using a USB cable, run the software, and follow the prompts.

@dji tony, hi sir : thanks for replying my thread .. I apologize if I'm wrong, but I found on this link below : https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#specs its write down Remote Controllers Supported which is not include dji fpv remote controller on it. but based on the link the one you gave to me, i do understand can download into windows, but that one its a dji virtual flight right, different with dji flight simulator.

2022-12-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa1b7e440 Posted at 12-13 20:25
@dji tony, hi sir : thanks for replying my thread .. I apologize if I'm wrong, but I found on this link below : https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#specs its write down Remote Controllers Supported which is not include dji fpv remote controller on it. but based on the link the one you gave to me, i do understand can download into windows, but that one its a dji virtual flight right, different with dji flight simulator.

[view_image]

Hi there. You're very welcome. Yes, we also have the DJI Flight Simulator, however, it does not support the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. The DJI Virtual Flight, on the other hand, supports the DJI Avata and the DJI FPV including the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Therefore, you are most recommended to use the latter software. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2022-12-14
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

fansa1b7e440 Posted at 12-13 20:25
@dji tony, hi sir : thanks for replying my thread .. I apologize if I'm wrong, but I found on this link below : https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#specs its write down Remote Controllers Supported which is not include dji fpv remote controller on it. but based on the link the one you gave to me, i do understand can download into windows, but that one its a dji virtual flight right, different with dji flight simulator.

[view_image]

That's the wrong simulator. "DJI Virtual Flight" is the name of the one where you can fly Avata or DJI FPV Drone.
2022-12-14
Use props
fansa1b7e440
lvl.2
Cambodia

@all of you, thank u very much for replying my thread ... thanks.
2022-12-14
Use props
fansa1b7e440
lvl.2
Cambodia

hi sir, i would like to ask again .. there is a software for dji virtual flight for windows right, so when i have done installed into my pc, can i play without a googles ? or should i connect into the drone as u said before : But, to use this, you must connect the drone at least once.
2022-12-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa1b7e440 Posted at 12-14 21:00
@all of you, thank u very much for replying my thread ... thanks.

You are very welcome! Please reach us back here if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2022-12-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa1b7e440 Posted at 12-15 00:24
hi sir, i would like to ask again .. there is a software for dji virtual flight for windows right, so when i have done installed into my pc, can i play without a googles ? or should i connect into the drone as u said before : But, to use this, you must connect the drone at least once.

Hi, fansa1b7e440. We have responded to your PM regarding this question. Kindly check whenever you're available. Thank you.
2022-12-15
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

I don't know if it may help, but I currently use free DJIVirtual Flight on my android phone and with any RC radio.
Here is the simple trick : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D780%26typeid%3D780

2022-12-26
Use props
Aerion Sky
lvl.2
Cambodia

@freedom2000, thank you very much sir...
2022-12-26
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

Aerion Sky Posted at 2022-12-26 01:14
@freedom2000, thank you very much sir...

you are welcome. It's so fun to try this simulator without spending money !
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules