DJI Virtual Flight on PC - Using Goggles V2
8537 10 2022-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Willij08
New

United States

Hi DJI Forum,

I recently bought the FPV drone combo and have been trying to hone my skills in a simulator. I've been using Liftoff's DJI FPV model to try to get as close as possible to the real thing, but recently decided to try and use my FPV V2 goggles with the simulator to practice even more realistically. I know the Virtual Flight app on iphone or Android can plug directly into the goggles over USB-C, but I'm wondering if that's possible on the PC version? If not, is there anyting in the works to get the PC version of the simulator working with Goggles V2? I tried HDMI->AV->3.5mm->goggles AV in port, but the image quality is awful so I'm trying to find a better option.

Thanks!

2022-12-12
Use props
dreamergr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047251 ft
Greece

Hey!
I'm new too and I use the simulator. The Googles v2 wont connect via USB or something for me too.
I only use the controller. If you find the way please let us know!
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Willij08. Thank you for reaching out. When DJI Virtual Flight is used on a computer, only the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and the Motion Controller can be connected currently. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not yet supported on DJI Virtual Flight on PC. We will record your feedback and forward it to our related team for evaluation. We hope that the compatibility will be added through a firmware update soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2022-12-12
Use props
djiuser_8TjQVH0gTuWN
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-12 23:41
Hi, Willij08. Thank you for reaching out. When DJI Virtual Flight is used on a computer, only the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and the Motion Controller can be connected currently. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not yet supported on DJI Virtual Flight on PC. We will record your feedback and forward it to our related team for evaluation. We hope that the compatibility will be added through a firmware update soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Hello, do You know if anything changed and DJI Goggles v2 is support on DJI Virtual Flight or not?
2023-2-21
Use props
dreamergr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047251 ft
Greece

Hey , I don't think so . I tried like 2 days ago just for the fun but nothing. You need the DJI RC for the googles to connect or something like that. I don't get why they sell a product but you need other products to use it 100% but its ok. Or just use an Iphone ... I got android so... yeah
I would love to see the flight sim over my googles too!
If you find anything just post it

*Edit*
I was SO WORNG! Andoid can now do it too! Last night i was flying with my FPV over Googles v2 on my phone! Woop Woop!
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8TjQVH0gTuWN Posted at 2-21 09:20
Hello, do You know if anything changed and DJI Goggles v2 is support on DJI Virtual Flight or not?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Virtual Flight App (for mobile devices) supports the DJI FPV Goggles V2, but it's still not supported for the DJI Virtual Flight for Win (Windows). We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you're referring to the app and if you're encountering any connection issues using the said goggles, please let us know. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-21
Use props
djiuser_Wf01M8yWFaTZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1276473 ft
Slovenia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-21 23:13
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Virtual Flight App (for mobile devices) supports the DJI FPV Goggles V2, but it's still not supported for the DJI Virtual Flight for Win (Windows). We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you're referring to the app and if you're encountering any connection issues using the said goggles, please let us know. Thank you, and have a nice day.

What about motion controller on windows? It says that the motion controller isn't supported jet. Is it just on my computer or why do you keep posting, that it works?
2023-3-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_Wf01M8yWFaTZ Posted at 3-1 05:50
What about motion controller on windows? It says that the motion controller isn't supported jet. Is it just on my computer or why do you keep posting, that it works?

... it should work.     
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Wf01M8yWFaTZ Posted at 3-1 05:50
What about motion controller on windows? It says that the motion controller isn't supported jet. Is it just on my computer or why do you keep posting, that it works?

Yes, the DJI Motion Controller is can be used on the DJI Virtual Flight. May we ask what specific issues are you encountering? Also, can you indicate the specific model and system version of your computer? Thank you.
2023-3-1
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

Motion controller works on Android App, but not with Windows...
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_7CzISKz3N6tR
New

Belgium

Hi I can connect my goggles to the simulator app on my iphone but when the motion 2 controller hookup is occurring it says that the goggles and the motion controller aren't paired or something. Does anyone know how?
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules