393 0 2022-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robertspark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557100 ft
United Kingdom

hi,

I am looking at integrating the DJI O3 air unit into an oddball application and need some help.

basically it's an FPV radio controlled tracked vehicle to be used for confined space surveys.

I have a low cost tracked RC that I'm going to convert to FPV.

the problem is DJI SBUS...... I'd like to use a DJI controller with the DJI O2 and DJI goggles as they just work.

however I am looking for a really simple way to control two brushed S2 voltage motors.

I would rather not changed the motors as it's a packaged system that I'm looking to use as a platform.

I know the DJI O3 is only compatible with betaflight, which is great.... but I only need a simple 2 channel brushed ESC.....

I see that SBUS to pwm adapter boards can be bought..... but are they compatible with SBUS?

I can get two low cost pwm brushed speed controllers or a simple one for tanks or tracked vehicles that takes two pwm signals and drives the two output channels accordingly.

any suggestions.....

because this is for confined spaces I am looking for something with really good signal and image quality as it will be used in say 40/50m long voids with pipes and cables etc.

(I am also thinking of getting an avata at some point hence device compatibility may be useful)

thanks for any suggestions
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules