Do not buy AVATA!!! It will fly away by itself and disappear
1865 4 2022-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rBVV1lH5PhRI
New

Singapore

Search online and you will find numerous similar cases in China or US, DJI won't cover the loss but will only ask you to buy another one. I was flying avata in my condo and it crashed into some leaves of a tree and fell on the lawn (both are soft enough, no damage at all to the drone), the signal disconnected immediated upon the impact and the drone flew away by itself before I reach the crashing point, which was 23.9m from the Home Point where I stood. DJI claimed that they are only responsible for the drone behavior before the crash, anything happened after that was none of their business. If the drone crashed into a wall and damaged, or fell into a lake can't be recovered, I would accept that and just buy another new one. But the drone flew away by itself after a SOFT IMPACT! It's clear the product bug and DJI will just kick you away and ask you to buy another one. Buy this and you will risk losing it without any control. I'll raise this issue to the relevant authority, this defective product shouldn't even be sold in Singapore, nobody knows how long and how high it will fly after it loses control, what if it hits a plane in the air!
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We found your case through your registered email before. We saw that your case has been escalated to our supervisor teams. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.  Thanks for your support and understanding.
2022-12-15
Use props
Milavatatar
New

United States

dang this giving me second thoughts about dji
2023-1-9
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Oh no.  I’m really tempted to get one too.  
2023-1-15
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

interesting........
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules