lvl.2
Flight distance : 497871 ft
Slovenia

Give waypoint option to Mavic AIR 2S as well
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, samohaj. Thank you for your feedback. We have recorded your suggestions. This will be voiced out to the related team for attention. Please stay tuned to our official DJI website for updates (www.dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2022-12-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 Great suggestion.
2022-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-14 21:41
Hi, samohaj. Thank your feedback. We have recorded your suggestions. This will be voiced out to the related team for attention. Please stay tuned to our official DJI website for updates (www.dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Great suggestion.  I'd love to have waypoints on Air 2S.
2022-12-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-15 02:46
Great suggestion.  I'd love to have waypoints on Air 2S.

It's a great feature indeed. This has been forwarded to our related team. Hopefully, this will be rolled out through a firmware update soon. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-15 20:23
It's a great feature indeed. This has been forwarded to our related team. Hopefully, this will be rolled out through a firmware update soon. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you Tony for making sure this got to the designated team.  
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-16 04:43
Thank you Tony for making sure this got to the designated team.

You're very welcome. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2022-12-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 21:49
You're very welcome. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Will do.  Happy Holidays!
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_pt11qmSpW37r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94393 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-14 21:41
Hi, samohaj. Thank you for your feedback. We have recorded your suggestions. This will be voiced out to the related team for attention. Please stay tuned to our official DJI website for updates (www.dji.com). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Hi there, for the Mini 3Pro it would be an amazing addon too! Its worth it, this drone combines alle those great features for us enthusasts, waypoint would offer so much more great experiences!
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pt11qmSpW37r Posted at 12-23 10:07
Hi there, for the Mini 3Pro it would be an amazing addon too! Its worth it, this drone combines alle those great features for us enthusasts, waypoint would offer so much more great experiences!

Hi there. Thanks for the added suggestions. We will continue to communicate this feature request just like for the DJI Air 2S. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Happy holidays!
2022-12-25
Use props
qoqos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160453 ft
Poland

bump, this would be a great addition to an already great drone
2023-1-11
Use props
entimus_cl
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-25 23:32
Hi there. Thanks for the added suggestions. We will continue to communicate this feature request just like for the DJI Air 2S. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Happy holidays!

how many users have to show interest so that the team will add the feature?
I´m asking because I know a real huge amount of air 2s owners that can express their interest to DJI if needed.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

entimus_cl Posted at 2-15 07:39
how many users have to show interest so that the team will add the feature?
I´m asking because I know a real huge amount of air 2s owners that can express their interest to DJI if needed.

Hi there. We appreciate your input. We will continue to communicate our users' requests to our DJI Developers for attention. DJI understands the importance of user demands and feedback. Please note that our designated team has to consider many aspects before a new feature or update can be implemented. We sure hope that this will indeed be added in the future. Your understanding is highly appreciated and we thank you for your continued support of DJI Products. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-2-15
Use props
entimus_cl
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-15 22:05
Hi there. We appreciate your input. We will continue to communicate our users' requests to our DJI Developers for attention. DJI understands the importance of user demands and feedback. Please note that our designated team has to consider many aspects before a new feature or update can be implemented. We sure hope that this will indeed be added in the future. Your understanding is highly appreciated and we thank you for your continued support of DJI Products. Have a nice day ahead.

It's so frustrating. I bought this piece of crap because bloggers where going on and on, that you where going to add waypoints. We where all impressed when you added them only for hyperlapse.
For us beginners in drone mapping that believed what your fanboys preached, this drone has become a real pain. Everyone had such espectations, and you chose to leave us to die, and focus on the new drones.
I will never buy one of your overpriced machines again, and recommend anyone who seem interested in the matter to buy skydio.
It might not be too much of a damage to you, but as soon as other enthusiast's have the same idea, it will begin to hurt.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

entimus_cl Posted at 2-19 15:27
It's so frustrating. I bought this piece of crap because bloggers where going on and on, that you where going to add waypoints. We where all impressed when you added them only for hyperlapse.
For us beginners in drone mapping that believed what your fanboys preached, this drone has become a real pain. Everyone had such espectations, and you chose to leave us to die, and focus on the new drones.
I will never buy one of your overpriced machines again, and recommend anyone who seem interested in the matter to buy skydio.

We understand your frustration. As previously stated, we will continue to cascade this request so our developers are aware of the demands. We apologize if this has not been implemented yet. Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day.
2023-2-28
Use props
fansf5f0f0fc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3340 ft
France

+1 Without this feature I'll sell this drone soon.
2023-3-1
Use props
djiuser_uNdsouzYCnrq
New
Flight distance : 104501 ft
United States

I know that this is an old topic but I found it through a google search and wanted to express my interest in the addition of this feature as well!
2023-4-19
Use props
McSleaze
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94393 ft
Germany

Still waiting for an Update including the waypoint Feature in cine mode. The best Feature sadly Missed in a Pro Drone isnt that funny...
2023-4-30
Use props
LordCharles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 439751 ft
United Kingdom

Can I add my request for waypoints on the Air2S
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LordCharles Posted at 5-2 09:33
Can I add my request for waypoints on the Air2S

Hi, LordCharles. Thanks for the added suggestion. Like the previous feedback, this too will be forwarded to the related team. We hope that such a feature will be considered on the DJI Air 2S in the future. Thanks for your continued support.
2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_ovd2XlTRD3a1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1020213 ft
United Kingdom

Need waypoints and dolly zoom on air 2s  please
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ovd2XlTRD3a1 Posted at 6-15 23:43
Need waypoints and dolly zoom on air 2s  please

Hi, djiuser_ovd2XlTRD3a1. We will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-6-16
Use props
megaMOD9
New

United States

Bump. Please add waypoints for Air 2S. This seems like an easy win and it is mind boggling that this existing software is "hidden" from the user on a drone that is capable. It certainly makes me question my next drone purchase that this still has not been addressed and given attention to.
2023-7-17
Use props
Gizmonger
lvl.1

United States

I never would have purchased the Air 2S if I had know it could not follow waypoints.  As I continue to ' stay tuned to our DJI official website', it seems our voices are not heard & this feature will never be added.  This omission is the main reason I will probably never buy from DJI again.
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gizmonger Posted at 10-7 07:27
I never would have purchased the Air 2S if I had know it could not follow waypoints.  As I continue to ' stay tuned to our DJI official website', it seems our voices are not heard & this feature will never be added.  This omission is the main reason I will probably never buy from DJI again.

Hi, Gizmonger. We understand the importance of this feature and we truly value your suggestions, however, we cannot guarantee that every request will be granted after the evaluation. We will keep on relaying your requests to the related team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-10-8
Use props
djiuser_r2qiA5lKkYtP
New

Greece

In future Dji add waypoint and cruise control on Normal videos air 2s?
3-26 05:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_r2qiA5lKkYtP Posted at 3-26 05:15
In future Dji add waypoint and cruise control on Normal videos air 2s?

Hi there. DJI has not announced any plans about adding the said feature yet. Rest assured we are actively submitting your feedback to the relevant team for consideration. We appreciate your patience.
3-27 00:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules