RTMP Streaming with the DJI RC
8563 27 2022-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CuAnnan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69432 ft
Ireland

Is this possible? Now that I have Streaming figured out with the M3E and RC Pro, I'm trying to figure out if I can get RTMP streaming done with the M3 and the DJI RC.

I've seen people say 'go to the transmission and in there' but there's no options in the transmission tab for streaming. And the interface lacks the cloud stuff that the DJI RC has.

2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Though the Mavic 3 supports the live streaming function when used with the DJI RC Pro or an RC-N1 (with a mobile phone), the DJI RC, on the other hand, does not support such a function at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will relay your feedback to our DJI developers for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2022-12-14
Use props
CuAnnan
lvl.4
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 12-14 20:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Though the Mavic 3 supports the live streaming function when used with the DJI RC Pro or an RC-N1 (with a mobile phone), the DJI RC, on the other hand, does not support such a function at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will relay your feedback to our DJI developers for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

Well I have the RC-N1 at least. I just didn't think a more expensive controller would have less functionality.
2022-12-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

CuAnnan Posted at 12-17 20:07
Well I have the RC-N1 at least. I just didn't think a more expensive controller would have less functionality.

rc-n1 + phone/tablet = less expensive than the rc? :  )

I think they did not greatly endow the rc with processing power.
2022-12-17
Use props
Mattft86
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73081 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It can be done I’ve done it on the rc pro. You need to use you’re mobile as a hotspot then use a 3rd party site to set it up like restream.
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CuAnnan Posted at 12-17 20:07

We understand your input. Your feedback has been forwarded to our related team. Hopefully, this will be evaluated and will be added. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2022-12-18
Use props
CuAnnan
lvl.4
Ireland

TonyPHX Posted at 12-17 20:31
rc-n1 + phone/tablet = less expensive than the rc? :  )

I think they did not greatly endow the rc with processing power.

I already had the phone so including it in the price seems a little odd.
2022-12-19
Use props
CuAnnan
lvl.4
Ireland

Mattft86 Posted at 12-18 03:11
It can be done I’ve done it on the rc pro. You need to use you’re mobile as a hotspot then use a 3rd party site to set it up like restream.

Yeah, I have an RC Pro for the M3E. And the N1 and the RC both for my M3.
2022-12-19
Use props
ChosenVices.eth
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-18 22:03
We understand your input. Your feedback has been forwarded to our related team. Hopefully, this will be evaluated and will be added. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Hi Tony,

Have we seen any movement on this? Any idea when the functionality might be supported?

Just purchased a M3P and got the RC to regain access to my phone while flying, but this now pushes someone to go backwards to a phone controller or after yet another device to bypass a software limit that doesn't really need to exist.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChosenVices.eth Posted at 3-23 09:37
Hi Tony,

Have we seen any movement on this? Any idea when the functionality might be supported?

Thanks for checking in. We understand your input. We're sorry, but there have been no updates about this feature as of writing. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to communicate this to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI eSe
New

Spain

I just bought a Dji mini 3 pro with RC controller with screen on Amazon, and I see that it cannot stream or have an hdmi output. I will return it unopened. €1000 and it doesn't have hdmi or streaming it's a scam
2023-4-6
Use props
CuAnnan
lvl.4
Ireland

ChosenVices.eth Posted at 3-23 09:37
Hi Tony,

Have we seen any movement on this? Any idea when the functionality might be supported?

Nah. It's a hardware limit.
Transcoding, I have learned, is not simple. The RC just doesn't have the hardware chops to do it.
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_RtVo50YuJgpN
New
Flight distance : 18868 ft
Iran

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-14 20:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Though the Mavic 3 supports the live streaming function when used with the DJI RC Pro or an RC-N1 (with a mobile phone), the DJI RC, on the other hand, does not support such a function at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will relay your feedback to our DJI developers for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

Hi.
Is the rtmp protocol still not supported by dji rc?
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_RtVo50YuJgpN Posted at 5-5 23:40
Hi.
Is the rtmp protocol still not supported by dji rc?

Sorry, but live streaming, in general, is not supported for the DJI RC. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_RtVo50YuJgpN
New
Flight distance : 18868 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-6 03:05
Sorry, but live streaming, in general, is not supported for the DJI RC. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your reply.
Do you have any plan to add this feature to the DJI RC in future?
Or we must buy other RC ?
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_RtVo50YuJgpN Posted at 5-9 22:19
Thank you for your reply.
Do you have any plan to add this feature to the DJI RC in future?
Or we must buy other RC ?

There is currently no available information regarding future plans. But we will forward your feedback to the DJI Developers for attention. Thanks for your continued understanding.
2023-5-13
Use props
rilsonfontenele
New

Brazil

Comprei o controle RC para fazer strimmer. E simplesmente não tem a função. Que decepção. Devolvendo e negativando o produto.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rilsonfontenele Posted at 8-2 17:54
Comprei o controle RC para fazer strimmer. E simplesmente não tem a função. Que decepção. Devolvendo e negativando o produto.

I'm really sorry you have to return your unit back because it does not fulfill your needs. However, the DJI RC Pro supports a live-streaming function, and the RC-N1 with the help of a phone. We will consider your feedback as a suggestion and refer this to our relevant team. Thank you for understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-2
Use props
Sandaliop
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-14 20:22

Hi Tony,

Are there any good news updates regarding streaming and/or third-party app’s capabilities for the RC Controller?
Thanks
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sandaliop Posted at 8-24 19:22
Hi Tony,

Are there any good news updates regarding streaming and/or third-party app’s capabilities for the RC Controller?

Hi there. Sorry, but there is no update yet. Since the DJI RC has no built-in browser, the DJI RC cannot install third-party apps. The request has been referred to our relevant team and needs to undergo evaluation first. It will be announced officially from the DJI website once approved. We appreciate your patience.
2023-8-24
Use props
fans6a5197cf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70928 ft
Pakistan

How to connect dji RC 2 with air 3 drone clean live feed on switcher for live c to HDMI?
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6a5197cf Posted at 10-4 03:15
How to connect dji RC 2 with air 3 drone clean live feed on switcher for live c to HDMI?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI input but supports HDMI output. However, the output function has not been compatibility tested, so there may be issues like unstable transmission or lag during use. It is recommended to test it before live streaming to ensure stable transmission before using this feature. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-12
Use props
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

Hi any update on DJI RC and live stream option?
3-4 12:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pawelPL Posted at 3-4 12:15
Hi any update on DJI RC and live stream option?

Hi, pawelPL. Thanks for your feedback. DJI RC is designed for fast and convenient drone connection to have easy flights. Therefore, RC is not compatible with functions such as Livestream, HDMI, and third-party App installation. DJI has not yet announced any livestream support for the DJI RC but we are actively submitting your requests. Thanks for your understanding.
3-4 19:54
Use props
luistoq
New

United Kingdom

Hi, any update on DJI RC and the live-streaming option?
3-19 06:27
Use props
djiuser_WQ1hHeGkpLSg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 643799 ft
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-3-24 23:42
Thanks for checking in. We understand your input. We're sorry, but there have been no updates about this feature as of writing. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to communicate this to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Any possible to YouTube live stream using a DJI RC with a DJI Mavic 3 Pro?
4 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_WQ1hHeGkpLSg
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

4 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_WQ1hHeGkpLSg
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 19:54
Hi, pawelPL. Thanks for your feedback. DJI RC is designed for fast and convenient drone connection to have easy flights. Therefore, RC is not compatible with functions such as Livestream, HDMI, and third-party App installation. DJI has not yet announced any livestream support for the DJI RC but we are actively submitting your requests. Thanks for your understanding.

4 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules