2103 6 2022-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poopoofart123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572375 ft
United States

Hey all,

Im having some problems with DJI Fly recently with my Moto G7 power. I have just recently purchased on AIR 2s with an rcn1 controller, I already have a mini 2 so DJI fly was already installed on my phone aswell, so I thought there would be no problem. However, when I connected my AIR 2s and went outside to take my maiden flight I got an error saying "Error 30064: Unable to take off". I tryed everything I could and then eventually updated the app. However, after the update was finished everytime I would open DJI fly it would close immediatley. This has been happening ever since, i've even waited until Update 1.9.0 to see if it was just a glitch, but I tryed installing that too to no avail. Ive even found a list of all the compiled list of DJI fly apk's and that hasnt worked either. I just cant find a version that works, if its old enough to work on my phone, I get "Error 30094:Unable to take off" and if its anything newer than that, it just closes 0.1 milliseconds after you open it. So ive just had to shoddily prop my Ipad on the controller for now. Do any of yall have any ideas?  I might invest in an RC controller eventually, but dont want to spend anymore money right now.

Thanks,
Poopoofart123

2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Poopoofart123. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We want to help you resolve this. May we confirm if you still have the error code "30064: Unable to Takeoff" showing on the DJI Fly app even when used with your iPad? And regarding the app crashing on your mobile phone, we will have to gather some details for further investigation. We sent you a PM, so kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-12-14
Use props
Poopoofart123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572375 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-14 21:34
Hi, Poopoofart123. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We want to help you resolve this. May we confirm if you still have the error code "30064: Unable to Takeoff" showing on the DJI Fly app even when used with your iPad? And regarding the app crashing on your mobile phone, we will have to gather some details for further investigation. We sent you a PM, so kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hello, I don't get the 30064 error when on my Ipad, im assuming this is because my Ipad is running the newest version of DJI fly, however I cannot run anywhere near the newest version on my phone. And if I do go back to an old version that I can run (around 1.55) I can get into my drones camera view but am Unable to takeoff because of the error
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Poopoofart123 Posted at 12-16 13:32
Hello, I don't get the 30064 error when on my Ipad, im assuming this is because my Ipad is running the newest version of DJI fly, however I cannot run anywhere near the newest version on my phone. And if I do go back to an old version that I can run (around 1.55) I can get into my drones camera view but am Unable to takeoff because of the error

Thanks for the added details and confirmation, Poopoofart123. We have responded to your PM. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and keep safe.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_Rqd5R59aaiOz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534610 ft
United Kingdom

Hi has this been fixed, I used my Motorola previously on an older version of fly, I then lent the phone to my daughter after resetting it & installing the latest version of fly it force closes when I try to open the app?
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_Rqd5R59aaiOz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534610 ft
United Kingdom

The latest fly app 1.9.1 has still not fixed the Moto G7 power issue it just force closes when attempting to open I have installed several older versions which do work on the G7 the latest version I've found that works for me is 1.6.9
This is really annoying as the G7 runs on Android 10 also some of the newer features of the fly app are not present in the older version such as uploading panorama photos direct to Facebook
Sort it out DJI you charge a high price for your drones this should be fixed for everyone to be able to use their drones on whatever phone they have!
2023-1-17
Use props
djiuser_C2mW21qpBVWV
New
Flight distance : 128629 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_Rqd5R59aaiOz Posted at 1-17 22:36
The latest fly app 1.9.1 has still not fixed the Moto G7 power issue it just force closes when attempting to open I have installed several older versions which do work on the G7 the latest version I've found that works for me is 1.6.9
This is really annoying as the G7 runs on Android 10 also some of the newer features of the fly app are not present in the older version such as uploading panorama photos direct to Facebook
Sort it out DJI you charge a high price for your drones this should be fixed for everyone to be able to use their drones on whatever phone they have!

Thanks so much for this. I reset my G7 power and when reinstalled Fly app I had this issue, and only thing that worked was version 1.6.9. Thanks again
2023-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules