1432 13 2022-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luismachadoreis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32772 ft
Brazil

Hello

I just unboxed my DJI Mini 3 PRO with DJI RC and the controller is not binding getting this undocumented white led with 2 green blinking.

There was nothing possible to get they binded.

Please help

IMG_6658.jpeg IMG_6657.jpeg IMG_6656.jpeg

2022-12-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties encountered. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may try to fix the issue:
1. Remove the SD card from the aircraft, restart and relink again.
2. If the same, check if there's a firmware update available on the app. Ensure that the DJI RC is connected to your internet, and check for update prompts.
3. If the firmware update is not possible using the app, try updating or refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software.
Here's how to update/refresh:
a. On your computer, install the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link. Once installed, launch the DJI Assistant 2.
b. Connect the drone/remote controller to the computer using a USB cable.
c. Power on the device.  After the software recognizes it, click the device name icon.
d. Select "Firmware Update" from the left-hand side and choose the option to "Update" or "Refresh" whichever is available.
4. Once done, try the linking process again.
a. On your computer, install the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link. Once installed, launch the DJI Assistant 2.
b. Connect the drone/remote controller to the computer using a USB cable.
c. Power on the device.  After the software recognizes it, click the device name icon.
d. Select "Firmware Update" from the left-hand side and choose the option to "Update" or "Refresh" whichever is available.
4. Once done, try the linking process again.
Kindly keep us posted. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Have a nice day.
2022-12-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-15 19:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties encountered. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may try to fix the issue:
2. If the same, check if there's a firmware update available on the app. Ensure that the DJI RC is connected to your internet, and check for update prompts.

Aren't 3b & 3c plus 4b & 4c in the wrong order?
I have the recollection that with the Mini 1 & 2 connecting the drone to a computer, before the drone is switched on, results in the drone charging its battery.
The same thing might apply to the controller.
2022-12-16
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you pressed and held down the button on the drone until it beeps to put it into pairing mode ?
2022-12-16
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If it was a complete set you bought it should have already been bound
2022-12-16
Use props
luismachadoreis
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 12-15 19:28
2. If the same, check if there's a firmware update available on the app. Ensure that the DJI RC is connected to your internet, and check for update prompts.

Hy man!

Thanks for the help! I installed DJI Assistant using my Mac Pro M1 2021 and it not worked. The software just not work (believe me - I work with software development). Then I tried installing in my Intel Mac Pro and worked like a charm.

I updated the DJI RC firmware - looks like the RC came into the Android ADB/firmware update mode, but after the first boot I got a red led and after finish the update everything worked as expected.

I activated my Mini 3 Pro and I will test it tomorrow, but it is paired and working.

Thanks!
2022-12-16
Use props
luismachadoreis
lvl.1
Brazil

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-16 06:38
Have you pressed and held down the button on the drone until it beeps to put it into pairing mode ?

Yes I did @bigblumps .. I have DJI for the last 8 years.
2022-12-16
Use props
luismachadoreis
lvl.1
Brazil

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-16 06:38
If it was a complete set you bought it should have already been bound

Brand new ... I just opened the box and the things started get wrong. But now it is working (read my previous reply)
2022-12-16
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

luismachadoreis Posted at 12-16 12:06
Brand new ... I just opened the box and the things started get wrong. But now it is working (read my previous reply)

Well done glad it is working. A word of advice however..... Nowadays connecting a DJI Drone to a PC usually does not end well. Do it all via the App over wifi
2022-12-16
Use props
luismachadoreis
lvl.1
Brazil

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-16 14:45
Well done glad it is working. A word of advice however..... Nowadays connecting a DJI Drone to a PC usually does not end well. Do it all via the App over wifi

2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-16 03:07
Aren't 3b & 3c plus 4b & 4c in the wrong order?
I have the recollection that with the Mini 1 & 2 connecting the drone to a computer, before the drone is switched on, results in the drone charging its battery.
The same thing might apply to the controller.

Hi there. Yes, turning on the devices before connecting to the software is applicable. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

luismachadoreis Posted at 12-16 12:04
Hy man!

Thanks for the help! I installed DJI Assistant using my Mac Pro M1 2021 and it not worked. The software just not work (believe me - I work with software development). Then I tried installing in my Intel Mac Pro and worked like a charm.

Thank you for the update, and we're glad to be of assistance. We are very pleased to know that the issue has been resolved. We hope that you have a great time and enjoy your first flight with your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Happy flying!
2022-12-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 12-18 21:42
Hi there. Yes, turning on the devices before connecting to the software is applicable. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

Cheers Tony
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Cheers and happy holidays, Captain!
2022-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules