1210 19 2022-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Frozen fishing ponds near to home and on the way home the other afternoon. Love how this one turned out and how the spot is looking with a bit of snow and ice -

2022-12-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool video.
2022-12-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

For a moment I thought you lost the drone (gone fishing)
2022-12-19
Use props
Debugger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Very nice video!!!
2022-12-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spectacular performance.
2022-12-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flight Corey.   
2022-12-19
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 12-19 00:05
For a moment I thought you lost the drone (gone fishing)

Oh god forbid Good for me the ponds were frozen and no one was around.
2022-12-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

CoreyFPV Posted at 12-19 01:23
Oh god forbid Good for me the ponds were frozen and no one was around.

Yeah, don't think about it.
2022-12-19
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

great flying Corey
2022-12-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exhilarating footage Corey.     You have an uncanny knack for finding the coolest places to fly.  

Season's greetings.  
2022-12-19
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-19 03:28
Exhilarating footage Corey.     You have an uncanny knack for finding the coolest places to fly.  

Season's greetings.

Thanks man and Happy Christmas. This is only 15mins walk from home but almost always has people fishing. It's been closed a while now though, so had to grab the chance.
2022-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 12-25 22:42
Thanks man and Happy Christmas. This is only 15mins walk from home but almost always has people fishing. It's been closed a while now though, so had to grab the chance.

You're very welcome Corey and many thanks for the well wishes.  Nice to have such a great place nearby.  I'm sure the fishermen don't mind sharing the location.  
2022-12-26
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome job!
2022-12-26
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks man, appreciated
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_ZOzgoTPbbIqr
lvl.1
Finland

I came here to see if you had similar fishing trip with Avata than me but you stayed above the water.
Mine ended up with a drone in bottom of a river
2023-1-5
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ZOzgoTPbbIqr Posted at 1-5 06:48
I came here to see if you had similar fishing trip with Avata than me but you stayed above the water.
Mine ended up with a drone in bottom of a river

Never a good outcome buddy. How did it happen - Pilot error or did the drone freek out ?
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_ZOzgoTPbbIqr
lvl.1
Finland

CoreyFPV Posted at 1-5 08:12
Never a good outcome buddy. How did it happen - Pilot error or did the drone freek out ?
Yeah but It's a good lesson learned for a new pilot like me Pilot error, flew to a branch and it tumbled a little so I panicked and did all the wrong things Water was freezing, not in ice only because fast current but I managed to dive the drone out and now I've been repairing it since last sunday.
Because of that I ment to ask here if there's a main cpu/pcb chip available for avata since it has damaged but I'm not allowed to start a thread just yet.
2023-1-5
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ZOzgoTPbbIqr Posted at 1-5 21:05
Yeah but It's a good lesson learned for a new pilot like me Pilot error, flew to a branch and it tumbled a little so I panicked and did all the wrong things  Water was freezing, not in ice only because fast current but I managed to dive the drone out and now I've been repairing it since last sunday.
Because of that I ment to ask here if there's a main cpu/pcb chip available for avata since it has damaged but I'm not allowed to start a thread just yet.

Had an incident like this ages ago. Along a canal, under the canopy, caught a branch, ended up in the branches hanging over the canal. Switched it to angle mode (same as normal mode in DJI speak) and just wiggled her free. Managed to get her free and land but could have lost a full cinewhoop with a GoPro attached. Lesson learned the hard way.
2023-1-6
Use props
Sir_Saukki
lvl.1
Finland

CoreyFPV Posted at 1-6 05:50
Had an incident like this ages ago. Along a canal, under the canopy, caught a branch, ended up in the branches hanging over the canal. Switched it to angle mode (same as normal mode in DJI speak) and just wiggled her free. Managed to get her free and land but could have lost a full cinewhoop with a GoPro attached. Lesson learned the hard way.

There's a range of emotions coming in very small time when something like that happens Well, I think that everyone who has been flying drones for even 6 months have come across some near critical situation. Especially with FPV I'm guessing.
2023-1-6
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sir_Saukki Posted at 1-6 06:34
There's a range of emotions coming in very small time when something like that happens  Well, I think that everyone who has been flying drones for even 6 months have come across some near critical situation. Especially with FPV I'm guessing.

The 1st one is confusion as to what's happening, quickly followed by sheer panic and then (hopefully) relief as long as it's not bailed and you have to go swimming
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules