Please add DJI FPV Drone support on Goggles 2
831 7 2022-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hogesyx
lvl.1

Singapore

Right now whenever I head out with both DJI Avata and DJI FPV, I will only bring my Goggles v2 and leave the Goggle 2 at home.

Goggles V2 support:
Avata
FPV
Vista(old firmware)
O3

Goggles 2 support:
Avata
Vista(new firmware)
O3

You can see the original V2 is much better unless you need to travel light. Also is the Vista with new firmware support coming to the V2? Otherwise all my custom drones are staying on the old vista firmware since V2 is much more flexible, which makes me want to use Goggles 2 even less.
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hogesyx. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have not received any notification regarding the compatibility of DJI Goggles 2 with DJI FPV yet. Still, I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2022-12-16
Use props
djiuser_CkSFiOAxDzsN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175151 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-16 21:10
Hi, Hogesyx. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have not received any notification regarding the compatibility of DJI Goggles 2 with DJI FPV yet. Still, I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Yes please push ist forward, this is really relevant.
Of course you try to get new customers with avata, but do not forget most of the fpv users bought the cinewhoop. Because it fits perfect..
Most of them are silent.
And yes you saw that, therefore the v2 support for the avata. But imagine, a lot of people enjoy the gogg 2. But travelling with 2 googles makes no sense for me.

So a lot of people wait to use the 2 for theor 2 drones of your company.

New controller, new googles but still this feature is missing. Sad.
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_CkSFiOAxDzsN Posted at 3-28 06:20
Yes please push ist forward, this is really relevant.
Of course you try to get new customers with avata, but do not forget most of the fpv users bought the cinewhoop. Because it fits perfect..
Most of them are silent.

Hi, djiuser_CkSFiOAxDzsN. We understand how important this is to you and other FPV users. We will forward your insight as well to our relevant team. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-30
Use props
NikNukem
lvl.1
Germany

Yeah, push. Seems not so important....
2023-7-10
Use props
NikNukem
lvl.1
Germany

I do not want to take 2 goggles with me. It is also an option useing a nazgul instead of dji fpv....
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NikNukem Posted at 7-10 06:33
I do not want to take 2 goggles with me. It is also an option useing a nazgul instead of dji fpv....

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NikNukem Posted at 7-10 06:33

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI Goggles 2 is now compatible with the DJI FPV. Please see the information here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D708%26typeid%3D708
We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules