2337 8 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Steffen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107890 ft
Germany

Hi,
I just recieved a FPV Controller 2 to fly my Avata in manual mode. My left stick ist centered, but i want it to be mode 2 as throttle - i mean up/down with no pressure. Is this possible or am i wrong with my thoughts.
Thanks for any help and advice
Regards Steffen
2022-12-17
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go to downloads here, and download the Avata Manual and read  it, there is well explained the mod you need to do on your controller. Also, plenty of YouTube videos about it
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_Steffen
lvl.2
Germany

HDPS Posted at 12-17 09:25
Go to downloads here, and download the Avata Manual and read  it, there is well explained the mod you need to do on your controller. Also, plenty of YouTube videos about it

Now I found it - sorry and thanks for the fast reply.
I searched in FPV Controller 2 Manual - there I didn't find it.
Have a nice day!
Regards
2022-12-17
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

plenty of YouTube videos about it
2022-12-17
Use props
Dr.Bees
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85787 ft
United States

djiuser_Steffen Posted at 12-17 09:34
Now I found it - sorry and thanks for the fast reply.
I searched in FPV Controller 2 Manual - there I didn't find it.
Have a nice day!

if you found it ignore me

Theres a allen screw on the back of the controller under the gray flap you have to pry up. when you screw it down that will stop the spring from rebounding/moving the stick. so when you move the stick it stays there.

if thats what youre asking for the this will help
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Steffen. Thank you for reaching out. You may adjust F1 or F1 for the left stick according to your liking, please see the image below:

Thank you for your support.
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_Steffen
lvl.2
Germany

Thanks everybody.  It worked perfect.
Have a nice day.
Regards Steffen
2022-12-17
Use props
fans7bf4359d
New

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-17 18:42
Hi, Steffen. Thank you for reaching out. You may adjust F1 or F1 for the left stick according to your liking, please see the image below:
[view_image]
Thank you for your support.

Thank you for this. Most people only want to fly mode 1 or 2 but I'm a mode 3 flier so I was curious if they would allow me to swap the throttle with resistance to the right stick. Thanks again.
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans7bf4359d Posted at 8-19 09:24
Thank you for this. Most people only want to fly mode 1 or 2 but I'm a mode 3 flier so I was curious if they would allow me to swap the throttle with resistance to the right stick. Thanks again.

Hi there, fans7bf4359d. Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please note that significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. after being evaluated by our engineers. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules