dji virtual flight - remap touchscreen keys to use with dji rc plus
3056 14 2022-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hello,

is it possible to run the flight simulator app with hardware keys?

2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

An usb-mouse works, but interupts touchscreen controlling when moving.

image2.png
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to forward this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you.
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_zyklide. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, it is not possible even if you're able to connect a USB mouse as it will have an invisible compatible problem during the usage. But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your kind understanding.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for your answers.

When connecting the rc reverse usb it shows the storge, maybe a way to remap?

2022-12-24
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

With third-party application remap works for some hardware keys, but will not use to prevent side effects while flying real.
2022-12-24
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-18 19:45
Hi, djiuser_zyklide. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, it is not possible even if you're able to connect a USB mouse as it will have an invisible compatible problem during the usage. But I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hi Dji Gamora,

thank you for your attention.

I am also using all interfaces, including USB-C port extension for external HID, video and audio in virtual machine on my rc device.

When using touchscreen, I put the mouse upside down to get the control.

Keyboard works everytime.

2022-12-24
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Will it work with my rc when I buy a Avata combo and use the goggles and controller with it?

Any suggestions?
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Happy New Year

2022>>3>2>1>>2023
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 2022-12-26 03:40
Will it work with my rc when I buy a Avata combo and use the goggles and controller with it?

Any suggestions?

Hi there,

has anyone tried that?
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-18 18:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to forward this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin,

have you an update from your team?
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-18 19:45

Hi DJI Gamora,

are there results of evaluation?
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 4-2 05:13
Hi DJI Gamora,

are there results of evaluation?

Hi, djiuser_zyklide. We are sorry for any inconvenience, we have not received any news regarding to this. If the feature will be added to the app, there will be an update for the app. You may keep an eye on future updates and always keep the app updated. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-3 01:17
Hi, djiuser_zyklide. We are sorry for any inconvenience, we have not received any news regarding to this. If the feature will be added to the app, there will be an update for the app. You may keep an eye on future updates and always keep the app updated. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hi DJI Gamora,

thank you for the fast reply!

I understand that you and your team do the best you can.

So I will wait.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 4-3 13:16
Hi DJI Gamora,

thank you for the fast reply!

Thank you for your kind understanding, djiuser_zyklide. Should you need further assistance with other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules