776 3 2015-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaymax97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168091 ft
United States

Hi,
I encountered a problem where on some of my videos I take, they don't seem to format correctly. The video starts and into 6 seconds it just freezes on the frame, but still has the slider counting on the bottom of the video. It seems to happen randomly. Some videos are good, some bad. I've tried putting it back in the inspire for it to finish finalizing, but nothing changes.
I wouldn't say its corrupt because it still loads into quicktime, but just doesn't play anything after the 6 second mark.

-Jaymax
2015-8-15
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

One thing I can think of is you are not using the shutter button to stop the recording. I have done it...turning off the quad without using the shutter button to stop the recording, although none of my recordings have been corrupt as a result.

One other thing is that the card is not up to par. What card are you using?

If you are in fact using the shutter button each time or the card is not the issue then I don't know.

Hope you figure it out.
2015-8-16
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try a different micro SD chip in your camera.

This could be the issue.

Rich
2015-8-16
Use props
jaymax97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168091 ft
United States

remltr Posted at 2015-8-16 21:24
One thing I can think of is you are not using the shutter button to stop the recording. I have done  ...

I didn't use the shutter button But the micro sd is a class 10 64 gb card that is advertised for video recording.
2015-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules