DJI Goggles V2 Update Error 1-27-6
759 1 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GSlug
New

United States

I've been having issues attempting to update/downgrade firmware for my DJI Goggles V2 with DJI assistant 2 (FPV Series)/ (Consumer Series). The goggles are detected by the DJI assistant 2  but are being read with the current firmware of "current: 00.00.00" as if the firmware version of the goggles are not being detected. I am given options to update/downgrade and once initiated it begins the dowload but eventually stops with error 1-27-6. I've attempted to use the DJI Fly app aswell but the goggles are not detected.

This is what I have done so far to troubleshoot the issue:

- I've uninstalled DJI assistant 2 (FPV series) and re-installed it.
- I've attempted the same thing with DJI Assistant (Consumer Series)
- I've used both IOS and Android devices to attempt to update in the DJI FLY app but neither detects the goggles.
- I've made sure I went goggles > cable > phone for plug in order.

NOTHING works..

However, goggles are still usable with my Caddx Vista. So the goggles themselves are fine and I am able to pair with other vistas.

My current FW version is 0607. I was attempting to go downgrade to 0606.

Any idea whats going on, I feel like my goggles are fine, its just DJI giving me a hard time downgrading. IDK, any suggestions?

UPDATE:***
Realized I might need an OTG cable for the DJI Fly app to connect the goggles to my phone. Just ordered one and it should be arriving today. Lets see if I can test the fly app once it arrives.  

UPDATE:****
OTG Cable did not work with the DJI Fly app Was unable to get the goggles to be detected by the app.

Back to the drawing board...
Screenshot 2022-12-20 092145.png
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, GSlug. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we ask which specific drone you are planning to use the DJI FPV Goggles V2 with and the reason for downgrading the firmware? We will be waiting for your confirmation to move forward. Thank you.
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules