5347 8 2022-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FampY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 743510 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I want to control my Action 3 with the small remote control from the Extension rod of Action 2.
But they do not pair.
Is there any other way to control the Action 3, 1.5m far from me beside using my "big" mobile?
2022-12-21
Use props
FampY
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

A picture of the two parts.

Action 3 with Remote Control Action 2

Action 3 with Remote Control Action 2
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_zEKgdWRops1S
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

See here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D781%26typeid%3D781
2022-12-21
Use props
FampY
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_zEKgdWRops1S Posted at 12-21 02:58
See here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=274733&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D781%26typeid%3D781

Thanks for the link.
2022-12-21
Use props
CRAIGMART75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

FampY Posted at 12-21 02:34
A picture of the two parts.

I think a DJI universal Action cam remote would be great
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod can be connected to Osmo Action 3 using a magnetic ball-joint adapter mount to achieve photo capturing and video recording. Due to differences in camera shooting mode between the DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action 3, some functions may not be used and result in error prompts. We recommend that you use the corresponding model accessory to obtain a better experience. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, FampY. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We regret to inform you that the DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod/Remote Controller is incompatible with the new Osmo Action 3. This is mainly related to the Bluetooth remote controller, which is only supported by DJI Action 2.  About controlling the camera with a mobile phone and the maximum distance it can reach and retain connectivity, we will have it verified by our designated team. We will have you updated the soonest time possible. Have a nice day!
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CRAIGMART75 Posted at 12-21 17:30
I think a DJI universal Action cam remote would be great

Hi, CRAIGMART75. Thanks for reaching out. We understand that this request has been raised in the past by our DJI users, but we will continue to communicate this suggestion to our DJI Developers for evaluation. We appreciate your continued efforts and we thank you for your feedback. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Keep safe.
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, FampY. A stable connection is guaranteed within a distance of 5 m. Probabilistic disconnection may occur at a distance of approximately 8 to 15 m. When measured in an open and unobstructed environment, the maximum distance may reach 30 m.
Notes: The above distance has been measured in an open and unobstructed environment. The remote control distance may be affected if there is environmental interference.
We hope this helps. Have a nice day!
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules