How to connect Goggles 2 with Mini 3 pro?
6308 12 2022-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

Hello.
I did purchase the AVATA with Goggles 2. I did not activate AVATA. I did activate only Goggles 2. How I can connect them with Mini 3 pro?
In settings I can se onnly AVATA and not other drones.

Thank you
2022-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The goggles aren't compatible with the Mini3 Pro.  
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, as DAFlys mentioned, the Goggles 2 is not compatible with Mini 3 Pro. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

What drones I can use with Goggles 2? What drones I can use if I had purchased Goggles V2? I am upsad becouse I did spend more money becouse I though I can use it for Mini 3 Pro.... Thank you
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-25 02:42
Hi, djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, as DAFlys mentioned, the Goggles 2 is not compatible with Mini 3 Pro. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

It is pity the Goggles 2 are compatible only with Avata and they are expensive. Or it will be compatible with Mini 3 Pro in the future? I am woundering why did DJI come up with new expensive Goggles what are compatible only with Avata and not other new drones. Or I am mistaken? Thank you for answer
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB Posted at 12-25 11:34
It is pity the Goggles 2 are compatible only with Avata and they are expensive. Or it will be compatible with Mini 3 Pro in the future? I am woundering why did DJI come up with new expensive Goggles what are compatible only with Avata and not other new drones. Or I am mistaken? Thank you for answer

Hi, djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB. Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid that they won't be compatible in the future as the FPV drones (including DJI Avata) are different from the Consumer drones (including Mini 3 Pro) and those series have different development. Hoping for your kind understanding. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-31 01:17
Hi, djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB. Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid that they won't be compatible in the future as the FPV drones (including DJI Avata) are different from the Consumer drones (including Mini 3 Pro) and those series have different development. Hoping for your kind understanding. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your answer. I am sure it will be great from DJI and a lot of costumers will be delight if they will make an update so everybody that have Goggles V2 od Goggles 2 can be compatible with new drones. We know the Goggles 1 are compatible with Mavic series. So why do not do it again? Pls write me, are Goggles 2 compatible with FPV drone? Thank you
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB Posted at 2022-12-31 08:19
Thank you for your answer. I am sure it will be great from DJI and a lot of costumers will be delight if they will make an update so everybody that have Goggles V2 od Goggles 2 can be compatible with new drones. We know the Goggles 1 are compatible with Mavic series. So why do not do it again? Pls write me, are Goggles 2 compatible with FPV drone? Thank you

Hi, djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB. The DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the date of product release. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit now. Please stay tuned to DJI’s official website for new information on the goggles’ compatibility.
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_1pkvPwulNqJB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546585 ft
Portugal

Googles 2 and mini pro 3 . Will it be  or not....??
Should Sell it or not
. The mini pro 3
2023-3-19
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_1pkvPwulNqJB Posted at 3-19 02:49
Googles 2 and mini pro 3 . Will it be  or not....??
Should Sell it or not
. The mini pro 3

If your sole reason to have the Mini 3 Pro is to use it with the Goggles 2, you'll probably be best served to sell it.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_h9PllE57aO1f
New
Flight distance : 572963 ft
Canada

PLEASE UPDATE THIS FORUM.
GOOGLES 2 AND INTEGRA ARE NOW COMPATIBLE...
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_h9PllE57aO1f
New
Flight distance : 572963 ft
Canada

KLRSKIR Posted at 3-19 05:35
If your sole reason to have the Mini 3 Pro is to use it with the Goggles 2, you'll probably be best served to sell it.

good 'advice' ....
2023-5-28
Use props
Hyblos
lvl.1
Czechia

Hi, what is your maximum for altitude above start point? After actualisation for latest firmware, I see in Goggles 2 only 120m. How many you see in your Goggles 2 ?
2023-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules