Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aurgelme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1657 ft
Norway

Hello everyone
My first post.
Hope someone can help diagnose what is causing this error.
When I turn on the drone I get the error messages (see below) for about 30 seconds with a fully charged battery before I get permission to take off and everything works fine.
If I switch off and change the battery to one that is 50% charged the error messages will not disappear at all. This applies to all 3 batteries.
This happened after firmware update .0300 and no improvement after the last two upgrades. Have of course upgraded the firmware on all 3 batteries, repaired, cleaned cache and used asisten2 for refresh without any improvement.

Screenshot_20221222-184554.png

2022-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would open a case at http://repair.dji.com/
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If a “Power system hardware error” warning is displayed in the app, we recommend that you send the product back for diagnosis as it is hard to troubleshoot the issue remotely. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-12-25
Use props
Aurgelme
lvl.4
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-25 02:26
Hello, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If a “Power system hardware error” warning is displayed in the app, we recommend that you send the product back for diagnosis as it is hard to troubleshoot the issue remotely. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.

After saving for a drone for two years I finally get to buy one and after 2 test flights in 5 minutes everything looks great, before a firmware update was the end of this.
I opened a case at Dji support, where I was asked to send the drone including batteries, remote control and accessories for repair in the Netherlands.

Why I have to send this abroad when I have bought it in Norway is incomprehensible, but I now receive a label by email and pack well, stick on the label and delivered it to nearest  UPS express center

That was it, there I sit without a 'defective' drone and without money to buy a new one, and feeling bad towards Dji and UPS.

Who will now take care of these problems?

Following recommendation, I have submitted a complaint to UPS as a third party, since it is actually Dji that sends the item to itself with me as the sending address.

This does not bode well!
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aurgelme Posted at 1-13 02:39
After saving for a drone for two years I finally get to buy one and after 2 test flights in 5 minutes everything looks great, before a firmware update was the end of this.
I opened a case at Dji support, where I was asked to send the drone including batteries, remote control and accessories for repair in the Netherlands.

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was able to get your case number from your forum account. As per the tracking number, an investigation is ongoing and we will confirm the case once there is a result.
In case it is needed, could you please tell me the items in your package (including the item name and the quantity)?
Please rest assured, we will do our best to help you out.
2023-1-14
Use props
Aurgelme
lvl.4
Norway

It was good service, I thought when after a few weeks I received a replacement drone, but the joy was short-lived.

Unwrapped the replacement drone Firmware updates went without problems, but on the first attempt to take off it stopped with the error message 'motor stuck'

The right front motor was not only a little resistant, but hard to rotate by hand. Inspected the engine inside with a micro camera, but no fragments inside it. So I searched a bit on forums and yt, and found that others have had the same problem with ball bearings and hardened grease inside the bearing. The solution was lubrication of the ball bearing at the top of the motor

Didn't want to send the drone off for service again so thought I'd try this solution.

So I dripped a small drop of special oil for small ball bearings mixed with isopropanol on the top/edge of the ball bearing and watched it soak in

And it worked, but only after an hour had the grease dissolved so it was easy to rotate. Tested the drone and everything worked as it should.

I then contacted Dji and asked if this was an ok procedure, but no they did not agree to lubricate the ball bearing.
They wanted the drone in for service

So then it was time to send it in for repair again.
10 days later I get a call from the Dji repairman, who wonders what is wrong with the drone, because he can't find any faults.

I explain to him what was wrong and what I have done to correct the problem, which he confirms is perfectly fine to do.
So the drone was then sent back to me.

Today I received the drone, happy and satisfied I unpack the drone.
In the box was a loose drone upside down without any kind of stuffing around it, without camera protection, which was on the side of the drone and without the foam rubber in place behind the gimball.

Fortunately, this seems to have gone well

This is too bad, and I doubt that my next purchase will be a Dji drone.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aurgelme Posted at 3-13 10:36
It was good service, I thought when after a few weeks I received a replacement drone, but the joy was short-lived.

Unwrapped the replacement drone Firmware updates went without problems, but on the first attempt to take off it stopped with the error message 'motor stuck'

I am sorry for the unpleasant experience with sending in the package and receiving the drone, I will check the details with the local team.
At the same time, please check the drone comprehensively, please let me know if there is any issue, I will help you out.
2023-3-14
Use props
Aurgelme
lvl.4
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 3-14 20:20
I am sorry for the unpleasant experience with sending in the package and receiving the drone, I will check the details with the local team.
At the same time, please check the drone comprehensively, please let me know if there is any issue, I will help you out.

Finally nice weather, but quite a lot of wind and since I am behind a small mountain there was a lot of turbulence.

So the conditions were probably on the limit for flying.

Took off, for the first time without any error messages and the conditions were clearly on the limit, so the drone was working at maximum with a lot of movement, but it worked perfectly.
Good quality of the film too with all that movement.

When everything works as it should, I have to say that such a small drone impresses me.

But I think you need to work more internally to improve communication between your employees, because this has been an ordeal!
Because none of the communication with the above employee, or the communication with support was transferred to those who were supposed to repair/check the drone.
But you are always nice, even when you get scolded a little, as well as the fact that I am an older man and very rarely write/speak English, which can cause a lot of misunderstandings.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Aurgelme Posted at 3-14 23:40
Finally nice weather, but quite a lot of wind and since I am behind a small mountain there was a lot of turbulence.

So the conditions were probably on the limit for flying.

Thank you for your additional information, you are very patient and kind, it is our honor to have you as our customer. We also feel regretful for the unpleasant experience, we will keep improving our service.
I noticed your messages in PM, please keep us updated.
2023-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules