596 7 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leaving_LV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146417 ft
Spain

Hello there,

I can't use the DJI FLY APP on my mobile, try it both, install and reinstall, clear cache etc, it's just keep crashing and closing.

Please what can i do? i can't use my drone

2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Leaving_LV. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you have reinstalled the latest DJI Fly app version (v1.9.0) from the DJI Official Website? If yes, kindly report to us so we may collect the necessary information for the investigation. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
2022-12-25
Use props
Leaving_LV
lvl.1
Spain

Hi. Of course. The version is 1.9

I algo got my Samsung to the latest update, clear cache, hard reset clean my phone, etc.

As soon as I try to interact with the app or even just connect the controller the app starts crashing over and over
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leaving_LV Posted at 12-26 01:22
Hi. Of course. The version is 1.9

I algo got my Samsung to the latest update, clear cache, hard reset clean my phone, etc.

Thank you for the confirmation. We sent you a PM to collect the required details. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
Leaving_LV
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 12-26 23:11
Thank you for the confirmation. We sent you a PM to collect the required details. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.

Hello, I can't see any probate message or even find my inbox. What about an email?
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leaving_LV Posted at 12-27 00:06
Hello, I can't see any probate message or even find my inbox. What about an email?

We understand. We will request to send you an email to your registered email address here. Kindly await the message from our designated team. Thank you.
2022-12-27
Use props
Leaving_LV
lvl.1
Spain

I have already answered to your mailbox, please check. I will keep uptaded this post.

Thank you.
2023-1-1
Use props
Leaving_LV
lvl.1
Spain

Hello. Any updates?
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now