FPV V2 goggles activation problems
461 1 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kierant
lvl.1

Canada

Hey everyone,
I've received the DJI avata and FPV V2 goggles set, but have not been able to connect the drone, controller, or FPV goggles yet after many hours of trying various solutions. The DJI fly app has not recognized the goggles (using the OTG adapter + a variety of different ligthing cables), which show the following message in their display:

- DJI FPV Goggles -

Above devices not activated. Connect to DJI Assistant 2 (FPV Series) for a full product use experience.

Press any button to exit.

So, I installed the correct version of Assistant 2 and attempted to connect the goggles (powered on, still displaying the above message) via a USB-C cable directly to the USB port of my Windows 10 PC. Assistant 2 displayed an icon suggesting I connect a USB cable, but after several minutes, did nothing. I tried various fixes including disabling signed drivers on windows, and manually setting the driver for the device to DJI's drivers (which I couldn't do as the goggles never even show up as a device in windows device manager or file explorer), but to no avail. As a result, I have not yet managed to get any sort of user ezperience at all aside from some beeps and chirps from the Avata.

I have ruled out the cable itself as a problem, as it works to connect the drone to Assistant 2 (consumer drone edition). So something about the FPV goggles V2 is wrong, but I have been useless so far in figuring out what that may be.

Has anyone had a similar issue, or is there a fix to this issue with the goggles? Thanks to anyone that may have some feedback.

2022-12-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules