Problem transferring videos from drone to phone
2414 10 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9cf6a39e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2365 ft
United States

Just started playing with my new mini 3 pro.  It won’t allow me to download videos longer than 20 or 30 seconds to my phone.  (Short videos and all photos download to iPhone just fine).   

Error message is “insufficient storage on mobile device.  Free up space and try again”.  My phone has over 100GB free space and the videos I am trying to download to it are maybe 2GB.  Help?  Thanks!
Ryan
8AD38B9C-D454-474B-8B37-8D3ECE030D75.jpeg
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_x2OzQUO2Uok2
New
Flight distance : 120525 ft
New Zealand

Hi! I’m experiencing the same problem and I have no idea what to do. My iPhone has 18gb of storage left. I hope there is someone who can help!
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm which path are you trying to transfer the said videos? Are you trying to transfer it to the internal storage or to your mobile device's SD card? In addition, can you please try to transfer the video to the PC first? You can download iTunes on the PC to help you. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_x2OzQUO2Uok2 Posted at 12-25 17:43
Hi! I’m experiencing the same problem and I have no idea what to do. My iPhone has 18gb of storage left. I hope there is someone who can help!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the My iPhone has 18gb of storage left is this the remaining storage or the total storage of your phone? You may try to back up some files to your computer to free up space then try to transfer again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-25
Use props
fans9cf6a39e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 18:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the My iPhone has 18gb of storage left is this the remaining storage or the total storage of your phone? You may try to back up some files to your computer to free up space then try to transfer again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Well I think I’m trying to transfer the videos from the microSD card storage on the drone, over to my iPhone.
2022-12-25
Use props
fans9cf6a39e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 18:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm which path are you trying to transfer the said videos? Are you trying to transfer it to the internal storage or to your mobile device's SD card? In addition, can you please try to transfer the video to the PC first? You can download iTunes on the PC to help you. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Sorry I do not want to transfer the video to my pc.  I just want to download it from my drone to my iPhone
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_x2OzQUO2Uok2
New
Flight distance : 120525 ft
New Zealand

fans9cf6a39e Posted at 12-25 18:45
Sorry I do not want to transfer the video to my pc.  I just want to download it from my drone to my iPhone

That’s what I would like to do as well instead of transferring to my laptop first. I have a total storage of 128gb and there is a total of 29GB left now.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans9cf6a39e Posted at 12-25 18:43
Well I think I’m trying to transfer the videos from the microSD card storage on the drone, over to my iPhone.

Thank you for the information. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPhone and try again to see if the issue persists? If still the issue persists, please record the screen showing the issue also the storage available on your device for us to further check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_jJJuPfI7Owoq
New

Malta

We are experiencing the same problem! Has anyone solved this issue please? I have over 64GB on storage left on my iphone but cant download a video of 3.4GB from the drone.
2023-1-18
Use props
djiuser_jJJuPfI7Owoq
New

Malta

2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_jJJuPfI7Owoq Posted at 1-18 13:06
We are experiencing the same problem! Has anyone solved this issue please? I have over 64GB on storage left on my iphone but cant download a video of 3.4GB from the drone.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Kindly please update your DJI Fly app to v1.9.4 as we have improved the determination method of remaining space. Please update the app to the latest version. If you are still having issues, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules