Total noob, reading and watching everything I can to learn about ...
999 6 2022-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
libru97
New

India

This is dumb, but I want to be sure there isn’t audio. I imagine wind noise would be all you would hear, anyway. Also, should I download maps? Or is it a better idea to use my phone as a hotspot for the DJI RC when outside?

2022-12-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I assume you're talking about camera drones and not handheld cameras? For what I know, the drones don't have built-in microphones because of possible wind issues and the propellers/motors making their own noises. Even though it did record some sound on the drone itself, you could mute or replace the audio track of the video using a video editor program.

Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the other questions, as I don't own a drone myself as of now.
2022-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the latest DJI RC screened firmware update you can download maps of areas you intend to fly at and then use them while offline.   Easiest way is to download while you are at home and have wifi available.  Just make sure to zoom in to cover in detail the exact areas you intend to fly at.   
2022-12-27
Use props
richa58
New

India

This is dumb, but I want to be sure there isn’t audio. I imagine wind noise would be all you would hear, anyway. Also, should I download maps? Or is it a better idea to use my phone as a hotspot for the DJI RC when outside? https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/

I got this,...
2022-12-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There’s no audio from the drone.   
2022-12-29
Use props
idragon
lvl.2

United States

It's not a dumb question at all! When flying a DJI drone, such as the DJI Mavic Pro or the DJI Phantom series, there is no audio recording capability on the drone itself. So you're correct that you would not hear any audio from the drone's perspective.
As for downloading maps, it's generally a good idea to have maps available when flying your drone, especially if you plan to fly in areas with poor or no internet connectivity. Having offline maps can help you navigate and stay aware of your surroundings. Most drone flight control apps, such as DJI GO, offer the option to download maps for offline use. Make sure to download the relevant maps for the areas where you plan to fly before you head out.
Regarding using your phone as a hotspot for the DJI remote controller (RC), it depends on your specific requirements and circumstances. If you need to access features that rely on an internet connection, such as live streaming or online map updates, using your phone as a hotspot can be useful. However, keep in mind that using your phone as a hotspot can consume your data plan, so make sure you have sufficient data or a suitable data plan to support your drone operations.
I myself learned everything from an online tutor, it's pretty popular right now to take/give online courses since covid. Btw if you are thinking of starting tutoring online here is a business plan you can use.
2023-5-28
Use props
helpposaas
New

India

visit Helppo Inc for online tutoring and Tutoring software.
4-19 01:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules