Firmware Update to v01.00.01.00 Stuck 0%
1968 4 2022-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aStableGuy
lvl.1
United States

New RS3 Pro owner here. The firmware update to v01.00.01.00 stays at 0%. I have retired multiple times (clearing out phone app, uninstalling and reinstalling app, etc) to no avail. I believe this firmware is needed for the image transmitter Mobile Force, tracking and other functionality (which is currently not working). Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
2022-12-27
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

Have you tried via a USB cable and computer?
2022-12-29
Use props
aStableGuy
lvl.1
United States

ValleyForge Posted at 12-29 03:19
Have you tried via a USB cable and computer?

I am not aware that the RS3 Pro supports updating firmware outside of Bluetooth. I googled and found no  information that you can connect this gimbal using a pc. I appreciate the feedback, do you have any links that I can go to that explains the process?
Much appreciated!
2022-12-29
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

aStableGuy Posted at 2022-12-29 11:05
I am not aware that the RS3 Pro supports updating firmware outside of Bluetooth. I googled and found no  information that you can connect this gimbal using a pc. I appreciate the feedback, do you have any links that I can go to that explains the process?
Much appreciated!

Just use a USB-C Data cable (not all cables are created equal) and DJI Assistant 2. Plugged into the battery IIRC with the gimbal mounted. That's how I did it.
And my new DJI FPV drone. And the controller. And the goggles too - but not all at once.
2023-1-5
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

ronin  assistant:

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... tant-2-ronin-series
2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced