mini se
995 6 2022-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dagmaxander
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15823 ft
Poland

hola!!!!tengo el mini se e intento volarlo con un iphone se 2020 pero no me deja.no puedo ver la camara en mi telefono me dice error de vinculacion.he probado a borrar y descargar otra vez la app dji fly,pulsar el boton de encendido del drone y del mando para q se busquen y nada, es mas cuando conecto el telefono en los ajustes pruebo la opcion de cargar telefono y no hace nada como si no se conectara al telefono.el cable esta bien porq conecte otro telefono y si iba.creo q pasa algo con el iphone se si alguien sabe la solucion por favor que me diga.
  gracias

2022-12-28
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hola mi amigo

la razón más común que he visto para esto es el cable. ¿Tienes otro con el que puedas probar para ver si esto resuelve el problema?
2022-12-28
Use props
Dagmaxander
lvl.1
Poland

TonyPHX Posted at 12-28 07:16
Hola mi amigo

la razón más común que he visto para esto es el cable. ¿Tienes otro con el que puedas probar para ver si esto resuelve el problema?

si he probado con un iPhone 7 de un amigo y si funcionaba creo que el problema es que el iPhone se 2020 no es compatible con dji fly aunque en la caja del drone pone que si
2022-12-28
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Primera vez que escucho que el teléfono no funciona. ¡Buena suerte!
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, dagmaxander. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry to hear about the issue you're having. To further isolate this, may we ask for a screenshot of the "link error" appearing on the DJI Fly app? Moreover, here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If the mobile phone has a protective case, please remove it.
2. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable (from both the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the USB cable. If possible, retry with another USB cable.
3. Update/Refresh the drone and the remote controller firmware through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) software.
4. Reattempt to connect again.
We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.  
2022-12-28
Use props
Dagmaxander
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 12-28 21:44
Hi, dagmaxander. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry to hear about the issue you're having. To further isolate this, may we ask for a screenshot of the "link error" appearing on the DJI Fly app? Moreover, here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If the mobile phone has a protective case, please remove it.
2. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable (from both the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the USB cable. If possible, retry with another USB cable.

ya probe todo eso y el problema es que el control remoto no reconoce mi iPhone se de segunda generación.No se conecta el iPhone con el control remoto.
Gracias por contestar Tony, un compañero suyo me dijo que el iPhone se no es compatible con dji fly y que estaban trabajando en ello.
me siento un poco engañado por que el la caja de la aeronave dice que si,
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dagmaxander Posted at 12-29 02:24
ya probe todo eso y el problema es que el control remoto no reconoce mi iPhone se de segunda generación.No se conecta el iPhone con el control remoto.
Gracias por contestar Tony, un compañero suyo me dijo que el iPhone se no es compatible con dji fly y que estaban trabajando en ello.
me siento un poco engañado por que el la caja de la aeronave dice que si,

Hi there. Please note that compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As many models need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We hope that this device will be compatible shortly. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules